Gone Fishin

by Valis 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I will be back tomorrow with more pics and details, but I have to say, besides catching fish I helped clean up the bathrooms after Liz let me know there were mags in the ladie's room...I went straight to the men's room and lo and behold...someone had got some time in while on vacation...Little did they know that whenever you try to mess with people with ignorant blather, someone will check you on it...every time...have a good evening and I will be back with a full report and more pics when I wake up....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ballistic
    ballistic

Do you mean when you Awake! up.

• Valis
    Valis

Look to your right and you will see what an Awake looks like after it burns good and plenty..scary huh?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

w/b Travis.

good lord man, there is a face in that burned Awake! Anyone else see it? Kind of a cross between a GB member, a Dr. Suess character, and a gorilla?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Now! That is scarey!

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

That's a cool looking scary face in the fire.

Hope y'all had a great trip!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yep I see it. That means we are all of the body.

Welcome back Valis!

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Hi Valis; I once tried fly fishing....caught a nice cottonwood tree. Very hard to clean and getting it into the frying pan was very difficult.

And didja ever try to CLEAN A FLY???? They don't fillet worth a darn. Think I'll go to Long John Silver's for the catch of the day. No wings, please

• Valis
    Valis

Will have some commentary later today after I get some school work done...hope you enjoy the pics..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome back Valis.

Great pics, looks like a lovely place to visit

Except the WT pic - thats scary!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit