I Have to Say That...

by AGuest 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

Take 2 Watchtowers and call us in the morning.....

• AGuest
    AGuest

The answer to your question is twice. He is the one who showed me what their hair REALLY looks like (clean, long, "carded" wool... not the bunched up stuff that many blacks use to claim my Lord was/is a black man - and BTW, I am black...). He also showed me what the wings of spirit beings look like. Why did he show me these things? When he appeared, he said my Lord sent him... because I had asked.

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I grew up with a schizophrenic father and my sister has had schizo-affective disorder. My JW room-mate of 12 yrs was a lithium non-responsive bi-polar and I really think that this conversatin should not be encouraged. It has taken a strange turn that is disturbing to me. I hope if anyone knows AGuest personally that they might keep an eye on things. It would not be right to humor this or ridicule it. Intervention may be necessary.

Ravyn

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Hamas...

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... prove to be upon you... if you so wish it.

Matthew 10:40-42; 25:40

And for those of you who believe me "mad"...

(Okay, okay... I'll stop laughing now. But this was SO funny, at least it was to me - I mean, I could just see all you little "villagers" congregating... some of you with torches... some of you with clubs... some of you with torches AND clubs... some of you hacking away at the end of some tree log that you plan to "raise" in the "square"... uh, I mean, forum... and "string me up" on... as the chant... low at first... goes up, with the loudest ones of you getting even louder: "BURN the witch! Burn her! No, wait... STONE her! THEN burn her! No, no... DIP her! If she floats... well, then, that proves that the DEVIL is helping her and her voice is a demon! If she doesn't float... well, that proves that GOD sank her... and her voice is a demon!")

LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Oh, Lordy! I'm sorry... I'm sorry. But it was funny. .. [wiping eyes]

Seriously... for those of you dear people who think me "mad"... please know that I am not mad: my mind is VERY sharp... and quite well. Truly. Your... ummmm... "diagnoses", while well-meant, I know... are incorrect. But I do thank you for your concern. Please... do not overly trouble yourselves. For I am quite happy... blessed, even.

Matthew 5:11, 12

I FREELY bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ (who needed the laugh. Thank you! Truly!)

• Francois
    Francois

I have previously suggested that AGuest get a prescription for Seroquel, and after reading the posts in this thread I second my suggestion.

• DJ
    DJ

Aguest,

Your laughter is inappropriate. You feel persecuted? Some here have only asked you to test the teachings and you have refused. No one has called you a witch. Please don't exaggerate it in your mind. Some have questioned the validity of the spirit that speaks to you because it is in disagreement with the written word and you refuse to test the utterances. Others have questioned mental illness but surely you can understand why. There are many doctors who believe that all who claim to hear voices are mentally ill and I understand that you don't feel that you need doctor. It certainly couldn't hurt though..they can't just lock l you up like on old tv shows. They would probably only offer med's. They may know many like you. It is a fact though that some voices can be trying to deceive you and do you ever wonder if your friend's voice told him to kill his family? I am concerned about what those voices are saying and simply reminding to you make sure of all things. Your refusal is a concern. My sister was" hearing" and she thought it was the Lord and she felt that she could heal, etc..then after time the voice told her to kill her child. She resisted that. Thank God!! She has never had a problem since and she became a jw after that. I had a similar experience. I am just cautioning you because we are able to be tricked. love, dj

• AGuest
    AGuest
    and do you ever wonder if your friend's voice told him to kill his family?

Of course, not, DJ. Don't be... ignorant. Robert shared with me some of what he saw and heard... and it wasn't even in this direction. It was listening to those who told him to STOP listening that got to him. It isn't like you can just say, "Look, spirit world... go away!" It is more THERE... than we are HERE. We... sleep, here. They... do not.

I am concerned about what those voices are saying and simply reminding to you make sure of all things.

And I absolutely DO. I have been saying that over and over and over...

Your refusal is a concern.

What "refusal"? What have I "refused" to do? Listen to you? Listen to UnDf'd? Or listen to my Lord? I will say to you just as the apostles have said:

"Choose for yourselves as to whom we should listen to: God... or man.?"

I've refused nothing more than you have, dear DJ. I do not put my faith in YOUR source... and you do not put yours in mine. Do I then slander you? Deride you? Ridicule you? Nope. Why? Because... to his OWN master the householder will stand... or fall. Hence, I do not judge ANYTHING... before its time. I speak what I am given to speak. If I am in error... my Lord will deal with that. And if I am doing "just so"... my Lord will deal with that.

The difference between me and YOU... and those LIKE you... is that I am NOT AFRAID... for I KNOW whom I worship and whom I serve. He is no mystery to ME. I worship... what I KNOW. You... and those LIKE you... worship... what you THINK you know. Which is why there are so many SECTS among you... and the Christ exists... divided. So be it.

As always, I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ... who ain't sittin' around waitin' for some tall, dark, handsome (or blonde and blue-eyed) "angel" to come floatin' out of the sky. Ain't gonna happen, I tell 'ya. But... we'll all just have to wait and see, won't we?

• DJ
    DJ

Ok Aguest. I apologize if something that I said upset you. I only repeated what you said. The truth is that you have no way of knowing what Robert's voice ended up saying to him. The spirit world can be very deceptive and fool people into believing it is God when actually it isn't. I am not ignorant at all to this FACT> I know what I speak of personally. We do need discernment and I will pray that you get it if need be. That's all. You are claiming to be a woman who is one of the 144,000 who has the gifts of prophecy and discerning spirits. Do you have other gifts too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit