New to the forum

by Gone and forgotten 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Welcome. Always good to hear a survival story...
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome!  Thank you for sharing your story!  Glad you found us.  

Wishing you continued recovery and good health.  

• confuzzlediam
    confuzzlediam

Welcome to the group!!  Thank you for sharing your story.  It about brought me to tears.  It's amazing what we put up with for SO long until one day it becomes clear what we need to do.  The light bulb went on for me after I read a quote from Albert Einstein saying "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results".  So, after a tumultuous weekend with my husband (one of MANY over the years), I left my marriage of 25 years.   22 out of the 25 were toxic.  Not sure where we find the strength to keep going at times, must come from being stored in our big toe!  lol  SO thrilled that you have found someone that you are happy with!!  It is refreshing after what you went through for so long.  

Peace to you...

Jen

• cofty
    cofty
    Welcome to the forum. I hope your health continues to prosper.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Welcome. I appreciate your story! 

Keep on keeping on, wherever life may take you.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Welcome and thank you for sharing your story.  I used to live in Vegas.  Around the beggining of the 21st century.  Would you have been there then?

I'm glad you've moved on and have found happiness. 

• Gone and forgotten
    Gone and forgotten

Confuzzlediam, I too don't know how we survived so long...just glad we did!

Problemaddict2...lived there from 2000 - 2004...so we may have been there at the same time...possible we know each other?  PM if you like...

Thanks for the warm welcome and well wishes.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome G&F  , thanks for your story      and enjoy your stay here .

smiddy

• flipper
    flipper
    GONE and FORGOTTEN- WE are very happy to have you here. You are among friends. We will be a support to you. Take care
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!
    Merry Christmas!
    and Happy Birthday!

I hope things continue to improve with your health. You now have A LOT to live for!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit