It's hard being bisexual and being a jw

by Sally fields 27 Replies latest social relationships

•  Sally fields
    Sally fields

I've been bi for a long time but i know it's wrong if you want to be a jw...

• WeatherLover
    WeatherLover

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Maybe you could share a few more details so we could understand your situation a bit better.

There's nothing wrong with your feelings. Do you think a loving God would have any issue with you being bi? Do you want to be a JW? If so, then why?

•  Sally fields
    Sally fields
    Hey . Yeah ive basically been brought up in the religion and feel like it's what I have to do ... and i do believe in it to in some ways ... It's hard as I have been having a relationship with a believer but it would be classed as wrong if it all comes out as it is a lesbian relationship ! ...
  •  Sally fields
    Sally fields

Also in the past i had a relationship with an elder behind closed doors who used to give the watchtower study ... I just find the religion hypocritical in some ways

• WeatherLover
    WeatherLover
    I'm assuming you have a lot of JW family. When you say you believe it in some ways, to what extent do you mean?
  •  Sally fields
    Sally fields

Yeah i do . Like I believe the bible prophecies are probably true and the history aspects . It's just hard when it comes to your feelings but apparently it's wrong .

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Its hard being bisexual and being a jw”

there you go, fixed that for ya :)

Welcome to the board!

• WeatherLover
    WeatherLover

I don't think that your feelings are wrong. If there's a god, then he has far more important things to do than worry about who we have sex with.

• Jayk
    Jayk
    It's hard not to want attention when you're sheltered and can't have a normal friendships. I think it's normal it question your sexuality.
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Also in the past i had a relationship with an elder behind closed doors who used to give the watchtower study ... I just find the religion hypocritical in some ways

The leaders of the flock are carrying on like this yet point there fingers at other religions for carrying on in this manner, I don't think your being bisexual is something you really need to worry about if you had a relationship with an elder. This cult is a sham, why do you even bother to be a part of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit