Org's "rearranginging deck chairs on the titanic" serving 2 purposes

by nowwhat? 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@nowwhat?

Can you provide a list of the kingdom halls in Northeast Ohio that will be merged/dissolved? I know of a few.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The only real reason to rearrange deck chairs is to distract the passengers from the fact that the ship is sinking.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So far Avon lake, medina,Willoughby.

More to come in 2 weeks

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

I think its good that in selling off 3000 propertys they are making it even harder for new people to get to a kingdom hall

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DATA DOG:

It would not surprise me if the religion is waiting for the elderly to die off so they can totally reinvent themselves.

The problem is that many elderly are usually the ones who contribute the most to the religion since they retired in a healthy economy!..Once they’re gone the golden goose is dead. No way are younger struggling people (who were cheated out of education and careers and living in a world with LESS economic opportunity) going to do this!

EYEUSE2BADUB:

I don’t blame somebody that elderly for refusing to go elsewhere. This traveling to distant halls is going to cause more to leave the religion - and not just elderly. Nobody wants to drive an hour on freezing winter nights.

I’m glad I ‘faded’ from the JW religion years ago because there is No way I would have done this either - along with listening to endless appeals for money. Good riddance.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

They just announced in my hall tonight that the week of July 30th they will be spillin' the beans to everyone. They said we're not announcing this to get anyone anxious, just so you can be theocratic, (meaning OBEY)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''They just announced in my hall tonight that the week of July 30th they will be spillin' the beans to everyone. They said we're not announcing this to get anyone anxious, just so you can be theocratic, (meaning OBEY)''

Could this be an announcement of sorts ''to obey instructions whether they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not.'' In other words even just obey.

Or if it is something which has already been leaked on youtube videos about 3000 KHs being sold off. .

There hasn't been any leaked elders lately to the congregations about major directives lately.

In other words, just obey and donate. Probably 'tithing' or something. Just about the ''money''.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

LevelThePlayingField 7 hours ago

They just announced in my hall tonight that the week of July 30th they will be spillin' the beans to everyone.

I can't wait, have to make sure I go to this one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit