Tight pants Tony III (closeted gay anointed GB member) is on the July briadcast

by jambon1 24 Replies latest jw friends

• fulano
    fulano

Finally some one who has seen nice italian suits and fabric. These are cheapest of the cheapest suits available in the US. Europeans so that includes italians don't wear black suits, unless you are an undertaker or a waiter.

http://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/advice/a23087/black-suit-061713/

So please stop talking about it. 👍🏼 doubtfull!!

• fulano
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

4 milion empty seats every week is not that good. Then you are selling a product for a too small market. In the marketing field you have some options then: costs down, employee downgrade, searching for new products and new markets (and need money to invest for research), and "cash cow", milking it out.

They:

- are trying to have the cost down, they do an employee downgrade, and sell their assets for cash, so the religion we see now is being milking out, that's what it is. It's all explainable. Bah, all those educated brothers for seeing through their acts. (:

G.

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

@fulano Glad you agree. Zegna fabrics are my favourite!

If you have a look at the still picture from this video which is on Lloyd's twitter feed and is much clearer and from a different angle you can see how truly awful his suit is.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

The shoulder pads give it away. They should fit like a glove, not over sized.

Stephen Lett is guilty of this fashion faux pas:

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

They can't wear suits that fit.....or they may be counselled for "tight pants"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

@doubtful1799

I would LOVE to do a review of the broadcasts!

Maybe us Aussies should get together and do one from our perspective?? You in for that?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

tight pants

always reminds me of this guy

Image result for john inman

• fulano
    fulano

Mr Humphreys :)

Great serie!

Anthony the third is so typical bad taste, bad fabric overdressed with Ridiculous details. The typical second hand car salesman.

• fulano
    fulano

Now That is a bespoke suit:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit