Tight pants Tony III (closeted gay anointed GB member) is on the July briadcast

by jambon1 24 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

Such fun. What gems will this plump little oddball be ranting about this time?

• baker
    baker

For one thing, his part showed that there are 3 to 4 million empty seats every week at all kingdumb halls(Yea!). So they are merging even more Congregations (to hide the loss in membership)! Gives more reason for more to fade.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

He'll be ranting about the loud socks again because the bros are still sporting them. I'm betting he will add a new complaint. I've seen a number of guys wearing shiny metallic suits.That will be next.

• steve2
    steve2

He will talk about the self-serving vanity of worldly people having roman numerals appended to their names (III).

• Listener
    Listener

Where there are Halls that can seat 200 people, they will have congregations of 160 people.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes brothers dressing in modest fashion shows sincerity and humbleness as a role models for other brothers in the congregations .

..... " Oops I would have wear my my expensive Armani suit with gold cuff links. "

..... " I wonder if anyone notices ? "

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I am keenly looking forward to Lloyd's review!

• Listener
    Listener

He's going to need over 3 hours to get through this one.

They are insane. They reckon that Jehovah's wisdom protected the Bethel in Haiti from being ruined in the 2010 earthquake.

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

Say what you will about their watches and rings, I have to say I don't think they wear expensive suits. Italian suits are a little foible of mine and I'm very familiar with them. Most of the suits I've seen on the GB (the ones where you can see close enough to see the fabric anyway) seem to be cheep fabrics and ill-fitting. You can see in the above photos of this suit how badly it its tailored and how badly it fits. Its all saggy and crumpled in all the wrong places.

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799
    How about a stuckinarut review? You could wear a Guy Fawkes mask in the video - like from the movie V for Vendetta

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit