JW Broadcasting - simply a platform for narcissists?

by eyeslice 26 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

enoughisenough, { and anybody else who are looking at this post }.

You are quite correct and that is exactly what I see ?

Jehovah is portrayed in white with a yellow glow around him and Jesus is on his right hand side in a blue/green / garment.

Maybe it might help to use a magnifying glass on your PC get a clearer picture.

Admittedly it is very difficult to make out ,but I assure you it is their.

• hoser
    hoser

You can tell if a CEO is a narcissist by the size of his photo on the company’s annual report.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

TO CLARIFY:

1. Jesus is on the throne because that's where he was installed since 1914. (according to WT doctrine)

2. The Orbs at either side, are angels known as "Thrones", which are typically shown as Orbs. They represent God's Love, judgement, steadfastment.

3. The large winged guy on the right, is Michael the Archangel. (or possibly 1 of the other 2 mentioned in the Bible) He's not Jesus, because he's not wearing a King's Crown. A lot of people forget about Michael, but there he is.

4. Jehovah isn't shown because how are you going to show Him? He's everywhere all at once and inconceivable, so they don't "show" Him. Although, He might be represented as the bright glowing behind/above Jesus.

5. I think they made the rank-n-file Sheeple actually stick out more in this illustration. How so? Well, those in Field Service (bottom right) are the largest photos in this whole illustration. The GB at the table are actually the smallest!

I frankly think this is a mountain out of a mole-hill with this illustration. There's a lot of things we can hammer the WT on, and this is frankly a big nothing-burger.

• Jerome56
    Jerome56

Regarding the picture in the April 2013 Watchtower, Jesus is nowhere to be found, although he should be the one depicted as seated on the throne. It is a HUGE Watchtower blunder!

"Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. (Matthew 28:18)

For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. (1 Corinthians 15:25)

But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone. (1 Corinthians 15:28)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Whoever is wherever, they're all male that's for shit sure.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I was always a bit uneasy about the bride of christ being 144000 virgin men. But hey ho anthing goes these days

• Vanderhoven7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit