Women as Viewed by the WTS (continuing installments)

by blondie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

The first post sounds like an eerie description of The Stepford Wives, minus, the good looks, lol.

Good grief, and I wonder why most the JW witness women I know have some serious identity and psychological problems.

The other very stupid, shortsighted thing here, is it just confirms that the WTS offers almost NOTHING of any value to women. Yet, women comprise the majority of its members. I remember my mother complaining about how so many of the young women in the congregation were just dragging their husbands down with their "emotional problems." Hard to understand how most of them would have "emotional problems." Just try your hardest to model yourself after the first post, and everything will be hunkey-dorey.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    The other very stupid, shortsighted thing here, is it just confirms that the WTS offers almost NOTHING of any value to women. Yet, women comprise the majority of its members. I remember my mother complaining about how so many of the young women in the congregation were just dragging their husbands down with their "emotional problems."

Good point blacksheep. Also, the position women are put in makes them prey for abuse - verbal, emotional, physcological, and physical. Anytime any group is 'lessened' in some way, whether by gender, race, or nationality, it opens the door to abuse. Of course, I'm not saying anything that all of us don't already know, but I think it's sadly evident in the case of many jw women.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rubadub: I find your attitude offensive. It is not necessary for a woman to wear a black leather thong in order to please her husband.

The thong can be of any material or color. RunningMan, I appreciate your loving reminders and will accept the reproof as presented. Sometimes we are blinded by our own imperfections and weaknesses. I will especially remember these words of council when shopping at the mall with my wife at Victoria's Secret. As we know, this council, when properly applied, will indeed bare good fruit. ***** Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

PLEASE DO NOT QUESTION THE WORDS OF THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE!!! DO NOT MAKE LIGHT OF THEIR WINSOME WORDS. WOMEN IN THE TRUTH SHOULD NOT WORK,PERIOD!!! WHY BE BLOODGUILTY???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit