Are JWs a cult? The first CLAM lets us know.

by ttdtt 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Had to sit through this crap tonight. All I could think of is bobble heads for some reason. And the stupid sh-t eating grins these goofs had pasted to their mugs was just sickening.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Seems they have just turned the TMS and Book Study upside down, somehow.

Normally the meeting starts with the Book Study and concludes with FS demonstrations. Just mixed things up a bit to give a different appearance.

More video demonstrations apparently.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Sitting through that first clam meeting was quite an experience. It was very different and more flowing. However, The op's points about higher education etc made me think omg....are people really buying into this. But then, half our hall gulp down the kool aid without giving it a thought. CP3PO (elder) and his family- I could tell- loved what they were hearing judging by their comments!
  • paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

CLAM stands for:

Curly, Larry, And Moe

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

What is the most practical step we can take to prepare for future difficulties?

Answer: At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

Answer: brought to you by the GB and Koolaid.com (real screenshot)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit