Are JWs a cult? The first CLAM lets us know.

by ttdtt 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

So tonight is the first CLAM (so funny that its getting called that - dont they know?) and in the DIGGING FOR SPIRITUAL GEMS we find the answer to JWs begin a cult.

2nd question. What is the most practical step we can take to prepare for future difficulties?

Answer: At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not. (4) Now is the time for any who may be putting their trust in secular education, material things, or human institutions to adjust their thinking.

• park ave boy
    park ave boy
    Yes. We. Must. Obey. Obey. Obey the 7 fat bastards.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Listen Obey and Be Screwed

Doc

• TheListener
    TheListener

WAIT!! Are you saying that in they will be digging for gems in the CLAM tonight?

Unbelievable! Just when I make my exit things finally get exciting.

• sir82
    sir82

John 13:35, Re-revised NWT (due out in 2018):

"By this all will know you are my disciples, if you mindlessly obey the scriptural interpretations of 7 guys from New York".

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    park ave boy
    YOU ARE NOT BEING FAIR!!! They are not all fat:)
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

DesirousOfChange
    23 minutes ago

Listen Obey and Be Screwed

Is that the new song for the Memorial this year?

• JRK
    JRK

Obey Propaganda!

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So tonight is the first CLAM (so funny that its getting called that - dont they know?) and in the DIGGING FOR SPIRITUAL GEMS we find the answer to JWs begin a cult.

2nd question. What is the most practical step we can take to prepare for future difficulties?

Answer: At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

There are NO "Pearls of Wisdom" in A WatchTower Clam..

....................We Demand Blind Obedience!

.........http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x173/xbrittniexistsx/clam.gif

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Hmm:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit