I WENT TO THE ASSEMBLY YESTERDAY HAHA!!!

by Mary 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Ah... Poor Winston Smith.....thinking of you -hope the wife wakes up soon

Thx, it's good to hear that people are still thinking of me here.

Things have cooled down. The elders feel they have done their job realigning my thinking and no JC was called. The wife is still in high hopes that I'll jump back on the horse and ride at full gallop again. But I just tell her that I need to do more studies of the scriptures before I do such a thing. We'll see how it goes. It’s tough going to meetings though. I never realized how much propaganda there is spewed out at every meeting.

Recently we had the CO visit and I rec'd ALOT of attention from him, even though I skipped the Thu meeting and Sat FS. I still got to have Sun meeting hospitality with him, Fri dinner with some friends and the CO, and a special visit at my office [no one else at work saw, so it was ok]. Nice guy. He said he would be looking FWD to seeing me at our special day coming up soon. Happy-Happy, Joy-Joy

Winston.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Me too! Had a good laugh at your funny editing Mary... When any one asks "What did you get out of the Assembly "? Why not say "I was amazed to learn of the Apostate sites. I think we should go on them to try & get them back into the Ark- " Does anyone know how to get on one-?I could count my time preaching...."

• happyout
    happyout

I REALLY should not read this site at work, because when I crack up laughing for no reason, my office mates look at me funny.

All I can say is, threat of death would be the only reason I ever attend another assembly. And I don't mean death at some heretofore unknown but frequently predicted doomsday either.

Thanks for the laugh, Mary.

Happyout (still chuckling)

• KGB
    KGB

They must be running out of things to teach as I have heard this a couple of times before. You should of seen them when I told them I was going into a JW discussion board, they're eyes got big and buggy and the words that flew from they're mouths, Whew, I was laughing at them Hahahahahahaha

• Dansk
    Dansk

Did you know that there are (gasp!) apostates on the Internet??!! Yes brothers, many of these apostates have logged on to chat rooms where Jehovah's Witnesses are

On the night my older daughter came round to help move her sister out of the house because my wife and I had become apostates she screamed "YOU'VE BEEN ON THE INTERNET!"

I can just imagine them both sitting there and nodding off away in agreement during that item and thinking of their mum and I and how we'd succumbed to Simon's Satan's enticements! Yep, it looks like it's going to take more time before my girls realise they've got nothing upstairs but a roomful of Watchtower dog muck dogma.

Dansk

• avengers
    avengers

Anyone else gone to an assembly yet?

Nope. Never going again except for one reason, but I
    can't discuss that here.

You poor people getting in all that garbage spiritual food.

Andy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit