I WENT TO THE ASSEMBLY YESTERDAY HAHA!!!

by Mary 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Well I went to the assembly yesterday, to see what bullshit they'd come up with this year to be upbuilt and I certainly won't go next year wasn't disappointed!

Did you know that there are (gasp!) apostates on the Internet??!! Yes brothers, many of these apostates have logged on to chat rooms where Jehovah's Witnesses are, pose as Witnesses and subtly start to get others to start thinking for themselves "poison the minds" of the faithful!! Even more shocking, is the fact that they admitted that this has been successful and that many Witnesses have "turned aside from The Borg, God's Organization and have started doubting the insane doctrines teachings of the senile old men in charge Faithful & Discreet Slave Class!!

I was trying not to laugh my ass off shocked! Why, I've never come across any apostate sites on the Internet, have you??

Anyone else gone to an assembly yet?

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Nope. I am not going to the assembly this year. Or ever again...

• ballistic
    ballistic

Have you not been warned about upbuilt by going to an assembly? Did you not realise that assemblies are a fine loving provision complete waste of time?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Sometimes I think it might be fun to go to hear this stuff, but I just don't think I could put myself through the torture of being at a convention again.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes brothers, many of these apostates have logged on to chat rooms where Jehovah's Witnesses are, pose as Witnesses and subtly start to get others to start thinking for themselves "poison the minds" of the faithful!!

Mary, they left out the "loyal" JWs like Sword of Jah and happyman who have logged onto obvious "apostate" DBs and associated with known "apostates."

I wonder what is going to happen to sites like www.purelanguage.net and http://www.jwzone.org. Is the WTS going to pressure them to shut down?

Blondie

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I wonder what is going to happen to sites like www.purelanguage.net and http://www.jwzone.org . Is the WTS going to pressure them to shut down?

All that will do is force JWs who want to discuss Dub topics online to come to boards like this one. Sure, we'll have a few more SOJ's and Scoobysnax's, but we'll also have a few whose eyes open and who "convert". Go on, Watchtower - shut down the "loyal" sites! I dare you! LOL

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

that was pretty good mary.

and yes, i'm going next weekend.

Plus I got recruited to share in the slave labor privilege of cleaning also. I can't really say anything other than yes until my wife & i are on the same page. till then, i'm silently enduring this.

oh joy

• rocketman
    rocketman

Well, if JWZone-ites come over here, we'll be seeing a lot of Star Trek character usernames and avatars.

• shamus
    shamus

Bleah! I am sorry for your pain.... going to the assembly? Bleah!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

shamus, that was a case of one's avatar matching one's post perfectly.

For those who are attending next weekend, count how many times they use the word "we" during the various talks and demonstrations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit