Do you LONG to be disfellowshipped?

by nicolaou 11 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Question to all the inactives.

We all know why we try to do the 'slow fade' - family & friends - but be honest, don't you sometimes just wish that those bloody elders would get on with it and DF you? Aren't you sick of the pretense that isn't really a pretense. Everyone knows the score but no-one says anything.

Perhaps it's just me, perhaps it's the thought that I'm gonna have to sit through another weekend at the Coventry convention next week after having had such a chilled out couple of days. I know why I carry on with this - my wife and my Mum - but I am soooo tired of it.

C'mon you elders, come and get me!

PLEASE!

Nic'

• Hamas
    Hamas

Roger that.

I'd love to see the rawkus it might create also.

Coventry eh ? Why not chose the Ice rink in Nottingham ! Different venue, same old shit.

• freedom96
    freedom96

No one seems to bother me anyways. So at least I have that going for me.

But, to put a label on me, that is something I have talked about before. I want nothing to do with the WTS, so why should I allow them to put a label on me and df me, or why should I da myself?

• bigboi
    bigboi
    I want nothing to do with the WTS, so why should I allow them to put a label on me and df me, or why should I da myself?

I feel the same way, man. I won't ever subject myself to the little games they play again. Let em think whatever they want. They are the ones to be pitied.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

It's easy to go on for me the way I'm doing right now.
    Living half an hour away from the congragation, nobody can walk to my door.
    The elders sometimes try to call me, and when they hear I got visitors (my df-daughter Vivamus) they say its probably better they give me a ring another time.
    I don't want to be df - means that I could not speak to a lot of people anymore - so I leave it the way it is yet.
    But I do agree that it would clear the air.
    Regards,
    Country Woman

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Nick,

Perhaps it's just me, perhaps it's the thought that I'm gonna have to sit through another weekend at the Coventry convention next week after having had such a chilled out couple of days. I know why I carry on with this - my wife and my Mum - but I am soooo tired of it.

I feel for you man. It is really terrible that you are forced to listen to that horse shit. There are, no doubt thousands that are in your shoes, I wish the WT would just tell the truth about there religion not being the only way to salvation, and stop all their tactics of shunning those that know they are not what they claim. They are all cowards that can't face the real "truth" and so they make life miserable for people like yourself.

I sincerely hope your situation gets resolved to something better than it is right now.

• sf
    sf

Everyday in this ROT is a tragedy to thousands. Yet, it is allowed to keep running.

More are being molested; as we type. More lies being printed and distributed; as we type. More unsuspecting householders lured into a 'terrorist camp'; as we type. More deaths due to lethal Watchtower policies, to be put up in the museum; as we type.

Wonder who really is 'lubing' It. And how much more oil is needed to keep IT 'well-oiled'?

When WILL the Insanity end??

sKally

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

This topic is over three years old and the longing to be disfellowshipped is now even stronger. I may even manoeuver events to make sure it happens sooner rather than later.

Has anyone else ever felt this way?

• blondie
    blondie

No, I don't long to be DF'd. If there is any rejecting to be done, it will be me rejecting the elders. No, if I can't maintain my fade, I will just DA myself by publishing my letter in the local newspaper.

Blondie

• parakeet
    parakeet

After 25+ years of fading, I don't really care much any more. I live 100 miles from my old congo, so I almost never see any of them. As long as my elderly JW parents are alive, I wish to maintain my fader status. After that, they can do their worst.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit