Lost my job cause of the dubs!

by kelpie 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• berylblue
    berylblue

Kelpie, yes, do speak with your employer. It may not work, but at least you know you tried.

As for the rest, I am so very sorry. Do write if you'd like to talk. Just PM me for my email address.

Rosemarie

• freedom96
    freedom96

As others have posted, I would try to have a talk with the employer, uninterupted, and explain the reasons behind the witness crap, and tell them how now it is all over. Now you can dedicate your time to work issues. Good luck.

• avishai
    avishai
    Sue the bastards!!!!!
  • gumby
    gumby
    Things will get better

Yes they will. Think back on another time when the shit hit the fan with you........did it pass? It always passes in time. Nothing that can be said here will take away those problems, but can at least help you past this point.

I think ballistic said it well.

One more thing.........all this crap you are recieving has it's roots with the witnesses.........isn't that special

Gumby ( hang in there)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

ahhhhhh Kelpie........

(((((((((((((Kelpie)))))))))))))

As others have said, it will get better! If for no other reason when you're down the only way out is UP!

Hang in there!

Katie (wishing you brighter days)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Kelpie,

I would look into seeing if you can claim for a case of Unfair Dismissal. If you contact the Industrial Relations Dept in Canberra (or for NSW if there isn't one for the ACT) then they should be able to point you in the right direction. How long had you been working for your employer? Had you been given warnings? Was your work suffering as a result of your personal problems? These are questions that the IRD will ask you. I don't know if you will be eligible for Legal Aid, but definitely look into all your options if your employer refuses to keep you on.

(((((((kelpie)))))) So sorry this is happening to you.

• kelpie
    kelpie
    maybe you could approach your employer and explain the situation to them - that the calls were not solicted on your part

I have spoken to them and they are not interested in keeping me on. They will pay for counselling tho... I have thought of taken them for unfair dismissal (they also made a comment that I was too young for the position I have been holding for over a year.) A lawyer has my details.

It all depends on the cost. I have a couple of interviews with employment agents today so fingers crossed. I always hate these interviews because they give you a typing test and I am always much slower in typing test then when I am typing normally.

I am fairly positive that I will get other employment and fairly soon so the situation isn't that bad yet.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Love Kim

• unique1
    unique1

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like the place you are working at is run by a bunch of Aholes, so you may be better off in the long run. Many people are losing their jobs in this economy. Many of us feel your pain. There is always unemployment to keep you afloat for a few months. The unfair employment lawsuit is up to you, but do you really want to put yourself through years of anguish over a bunch of Aholes who didn't appreciate you in the first place?

I wish you the best and hope you will be able to find a new, better job quickly.

• shera
    shera

Sorry to hear Kelpie,I've been thinking of you and your husband and wondering how things have been. Things will get better.

This religion is making me sick these days.

• Jesika
    Jesika
    I have a couple of interviews with employment agents today so fingers crossed.

I am crossing my fingers, my legs, and my eyes for you hon!

I am so sorry you are going through all this, I know things will get better--- don't give up hon.

((((((((((((((((((((((((kelpie))))))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit