GDPR: help for PIMOs

by Fay Dehr 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Isambard Crater
    Isambard Crater

What if you prefer to put coins or bills in the contribution box at the Hall and not use the JW borg Web site?

• Onager
    Onager

I was using a made up example of how they will use the data to look at general trends and then focus down on problem areas. It could be anything that they have data on. I have no idea what's for sale on their website, having never looked at it!

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

First, I speak about russian forbid of JW ... and ask how they don't give these data to a governement or police that request an access to data ? Since on the jw site they explain they will obey to such request ...

then I start to speak about armagedon and the persecution , why the GB and WT will facilitate access to my address , phone , and other data to persecute better JW ?

After that , I tell them about ico.org.uk ( I'm french ... but i adapt it :) ) then on "ico" website i first download

https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/what-we-do/register-of-data-controllers/download-the-register

In the file ( tthe first is sufficient ) I look for IBSA ( important for following :) ) then I go to the ico search pages

https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Search?EC=1

I put then the data I found earlier And I have the following page

https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/Z5281400

The my questions are about the need of such data

• personal details
    • family details
    • lifestyle and social circumstances
    • membership details
    • goods and services
    • financial details
    • education and employment details
    • visual images, personal appearance and behaviour
    • physical or mental health details
    • racial or ethnic origin
    • religious or other beliefs of a similar nature
    • offences and alleged offences
    • criminal proceedings, outcomes and sentences
    • trade union membership

I think Elders don't have answer for such request for my own personal data !

Best Regards

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Isambard Crater My Group Overseer told me "it must be signed today" so I used a fake signature.

That's totally against the GDPR law! I hope someone is recording the pressure they are getting and reporting to authorities. I know they catch us off guard sometimes, and we miss good opportunities to record. But, if this happened to Isambard, it is happening elsewhere.

The fines are incredible for a breach like this, like 20 million or 4% of a company's income, right?

They will, of course, just try to throw the elder under the bus. But, maybe the enforcers of the law will see through that tactic.

• Isambard Crater
    Isambard Crater

I actually said to the Elder that the Form doesn't need giving back to them until later in May when G.D.P.R comes into affect; but he said they needed it done that same day to get their Paperwork in order for then the C.O visits or something.

• freddo
    freddo

Oh Isambard, just stand your ground and say no.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Isambard, that is still pressure and against GDPR.

There is to be no pressure with GDPR, right?

• Isambard Crater
    Isambard Crater

Too late unfortunately but I intend to request copies of the judicial letters they have previously refused to provide me. If they are so proud of G.D.P.R, they should comply, huh?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Marking for later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit