Yerusalyim

BRAVO!!!

Congrats and my support.

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Thanks Scully, I will NEVER say that to a woman! Bye Caballo Sentado

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yowie Zowie. Nicely worded and to the point. And you don't go into acres of scriptural explanations (those kinds of letters, I am sure, are laughed at around the block).

• neverthere
    neverthere

Very well written, good points and quite to the point, good luck to you, I know that the JW's in your congregation can be quite "pushy".

neverthere

• Francois
    Francois

Walter,

You might want to consider taking your email addy, phone number and address off your letterhead before making it available to posters here. You can never tell when some weirdo will get ahold of it and show up at your place with a dead rabbit, or worse.

Think about it.

francois

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Thanks Francois,

I'll take your suggestion. Although I've had situations like that in the past, and know well how to deal with it, there's really no point in inviting it, is there?

Thanks again

Walter

• jimbob
    jimbob

I've only got two words to say regarding your DA letter:

Too Cool!!!

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

I am sorry to hear that your wife is not with you on this. But good for you for going ahead regardless and I hope you two can work it out.

• shamus
    shamus

Excellent letter!

How dare they do that to you.... it's incredible how they can counsel you on nothing / anything. I was counselled for looking like a skinhead! I told them right where to go....

Your stories on what you said to them should be interesting.... have any?

Good for you for being so strong!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey folks who may be reading THIS thread.

iiz2cool was not only brave but very focused in his letter to the elders of his congregation.

We must remember, the fallout, whatever that may be, may cause some uneasiness.

Let's be ready, and available for iiz2cool, should things get a bit heated for him.

We need to be supportive and offer whatever we can by means of: messages, e-mails and if you have it, telephone calls.

iiz2cool: We're here for you. If things get dicey, we'll be on guard at a moments notice.

Aztec: man the battlestations. Everyone else, be prepared for premium assistance should it be required.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit