My DA Letter

by iiz2cool 31 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

WOW, what a sinner you were, i'm amazed they didn't disfellowship you years ago.

How pathetic can they get ????

Like I have said many times on this board, there are a lot of people out there, that have never held any type of position in life, crummy job, crummy wife, crummy life period. Then all of a sudden they are an elder and IN CHARGE and loving it. And think the congregation they are in is their own personal cupical for access to Jehovah God/Jesus. And you MUST listen to their counsel.

Do you feel relieved to be gone ??????

Welcome to the other crowd, us damn apostates.

You have lots of friends here, good luck in the future !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

iiz2cool (Walter) I am so surprised...yet NOT surprised.

Like everyone who has posted to your thread: it is an excellent and well written letter of disassociation.

I think Francois' addendum is a good one.

Reading the list of items that the so-called 'loving' elders counselled you on: GOOD GRIEF! How petty and nit picky.

You have our support. Be prepared for some fallout, whatever that may be.

Is your wife aware of this letter? I'm sure they'll do one of two things: love bomb her, or mark her as the 'wife of the DA'd husband'.

Be strong, and rely on us to be there.

I will e-mail you shortly (call you later).

Best wishes, take care.

• kelpie
    kelpie

Ok I have acrobat reader but when I click on the link, it says it cannot be displayed. can some one send me the letter???

I would love to read it.

Kelps

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hi iiz2cool,
    The link seems to be broken. Could you check it?
    Thanks
    Caballo Sentado

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey folks, it (iiz2cool's link) is working. It opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

I was able to view it, without any difficulties.

**Now, I cannot. It may be available later.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

The link has been repaired. If anyone doesn't have Acrobat reader, just email me and I can send a copy in most other formats. Just email me at: [email protected]

Thanks for all the comments!

Walter

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey iiz2cool, glad that the link is up and viewable.

I see that there were a few minor ammendments made, but understandable.

Very good, again: well written.

Best wishes,
    Rayzorblade

• blondie
    blondie

Good letter, Walter. Of course, it is too good (pearls) for the elders (swine). They will just lie about what have said in the past. It is amazing how elders can CYA.

Just a note, since your wife is an inactive JW, they may justify future visits as calling on her and that you can't forbid that. But of course, you can, since you are still the head of that household. I hope they don't stir up trouble that way.

Free at last, free at last, thank God, you're free at last.

Blondie

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Friends,
    English is not my native language, maybe "Skanky" is slang?, I don't know its meaning (neither did I find that word in my dictionary). Could someone tell me the meaning?
    Thanks,
    Caballo Sentado

• Scully
    Scully

Caballo Sentado

"Skanky" is a slang word that carries the meaning of being "dirty", "disgusting", "loose", "without virtue".

If you want to insult an English speaking woman, call her a "skank". Be forewarned, however, that you will likely get a black eye.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit