Inside Story Logo

by MrHappy 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrHappy
    MrHappy

This may have been covered before but have you noticed the logo design of the "inside story" on this months video the 143rd Gilead Graduation. It appears as a pyramid containing the masonic symbol of the compass and square, with this reflected below the text.

The art pieces on the shelf are also interesting and maybe someone has some thoughts on these. I think the one on the left is the all seeing eye! - Please tell me your thoughts.

• cofty
    cofty

I think rumours of Masonic links are nothing but wishful thinking by ex-JWs who would love to discover some sort of conspiracy behind the organisation. The reality is far more banal.

Having said that I did think the logo was bizarre! Do you have a link where we could get a screenshot?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I don't know what the big deal about Freemasonry is, as of itself. I will agree it being hypocritical for the WBT$ to flirt with it.

I've been a Freemason and I assure you I didn't worship the devil or put curses on anyone or any other hoodoo nonsense. Those that think Freemasonry is all about devil worship and evil need to stop being such scardy cat silly billies.

God doesn't exist. The devil is fiction. The human race is the real source of evil.

Like Cofty, I'd be interested to see a picture of said logo.

• venus
    venus

They are not a secret society, but are a society that traces its origin to the times of King Solomon and believes in the Supreme Being, hence stands for the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of Man.

• oppostate
  • stillin
    stillin

Sorry, I don't see it

• oppostate
  • oppostate
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    - Please tell me your thoughts

Meh!

More than a bit of a stretch, I would say.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sorry. I can't see the hidden agenda here. It's just a boring design.

Looks like a design for a paper hat.

Image result for paper hat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit