Another anti-gay Republican Senator (in the USA) caught advertising his body

by fulltimestudent 51 Replies latest jw friends

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Link

Why do the Republicans seem to have a monopoly on this behaviour?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    No, but they probably get away with it more than Democrats.
  • Simon
    Simon

Any group that rants so much against other people's behavior, you can pretty much guarantee they are hiding that very thing.

If we all had a penny for every anti-gay evangelist who turned out to be gay, we'd be rich.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Any group that rants so much against other people's behavior, you can pretty much guarantee they are hiding that very thing.

Agreed, I think they doth protest too much.

To quote Bill Maher: "And the last straw was when the party that was at least supposed to be carrying the water for the gay bashers turned out to be a closet full of repressed screamers. Who knew when the Republicans got in bed with the Christian right, it would be in a stall inside of a truck stop restroom on the New Jersey Turnpike?"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Makes a pretty strong argument that at least some of the guys on the GB are in the closet... :smirk:
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Saintberthold...

That Bill Maher quote is f**king priceless...

• Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur
    @Fulltimestudent- Why do you say the Republicans? I believe you meant to say RINO. There is a major difference.
  • Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

@Simon- I agree that this happens more often than not but is not indicative that all who oppose gays are so.

I don't hate gays for who they are but I hate having their lifestyle forced in my face. I believe this sentiment reflects most who oppose gay marriage and the like.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Actigall Ur - "...I hate having their lifestyle forced in my face."

My advice?

Don't go to gay bars.

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Ohhhh, Republicans.... The Party of 'family values'!!!

Bunch of sexually repressed men and and self-hating women.

SL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit