Do you have a sense of humor?

by Maverick 37 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hey, XJW12 and a half, oh chaterring one, how do you make yourself, well, chatter, eh, if it's not too personal...!

Spanner

• qwerty
  • qwerty
    qwerty

32) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.

Did this just the last week!

Qwerty

• Mary
    Mary

Who Me? You tell me.............

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Mary...I read your District Assembly schedule, and I think we can find an opening for you on the Bethel writing committee ! Wouldn't that be great to slip a few of those zingers in there? ROFLMAO

Spanner........is that you, or is that Ballastic posing as you, or are you the same person. Hey I'm going to start a new thread........Spanner and Ballastic are the same person. You know kinda along the lines of " Are F**kel and Minimus the same person " ?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

XJ-DUBYA...Manipulate me anyway you wish! As for that Ballistic guy...Does he have a sense of humour? Only time will tell...!

Spanner

• riz
    riz

no.

• Francois
    Francois

Spanner, of course they all laughed at your jokes. They knew you were about to give them a house pretty soon, they could be charitable, what?

• minimus
    minimus

Yes. Personally, I find most jokes rather boring. What makes me laugh is seeing a person's facial expression. Or hearing them make a bombastic comment that's ridiculous to me. Situations make me laugh. I remember the time a WT. conductor asked the question, "Does anybody know what I'm thinking?" That was soo funny to me. Or hearing a person give a long long comment in the wrong paragraph. Telling me why blondes are so dumb doesn't do it for me.................Sandy, I'm like you.

• sandy
    sandy

I have a pretty good sense of humor. I laugh all the time. I am very sarcastic and quick witted, though I do not always express it. I have to feel comfortable with you before I reveal my sarcastic humor.

I have a dark sense of humor too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit