Do you have a sense of humor?

by Maverick 37 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

I guess I can be a goofy when it comes to humor....I love Jim Carrey!

I'm a stick in the mud when it comes to racial and jokes that make fun of other people just to make people laugh.While the people that are being joked about,feel like crap.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday
    What did the Nergo say to the sex starved nun

He said " You need to kick the habit"

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

NO I don't think I do.....

I checked it and I discovered that I have

a sense of smell

a sense of touch

a sense of taste

a sense of sight

a sense or hearing

but couldn't find humor in any of those

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

yes we do, I think it's because we are both third born children.

from IMANALIENTO logging on to hubbys ID

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

I HAVE to laugh often. Or should I say, I LOVE to laugh. It's the best medicine there is. Especially when you are in a situation you have no control of. One day my husband and I went to the store after work in the car we were both sharing because he lost his truck. The A/C was broke and it was about 100 degrees in the shade. We walk out with the groceries, and when he goes to open the car door,......the handle breaks! The passenger door was sticking real bad and would only open when it wanted to. He looked at me and all I could do was look up at the sky and say, " YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING"!!

My favorite movies are with Chris Farley and old Jerry Lewis movies. I laugh until my back starts to hurt.

• blondie
    blondie

No, but I'm working on it. I'm too serious.

Help me out by using in your posts.

Blondie

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Having a sense of humour is one of the best ways to make friends and make them happy. So I must have a sense of humour. Either that or they are after my money. Or my six wives. I hope it isn't the wives; they cost too much, and anyway, they always laugh at my jokes.

Spanner

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

A sense of humour is all I have. I became a clown because when I was a Greek girl growing up in the JW's, nobody took anything I said, or did, seriously. I became a clown in my family because it was a way to convey my growing hatred for the religion in a way that couldn't get me "marked" but would still let me let it out.

Country Girl

• Charmed
    Charmed

I have a sense of humor in that I can laugh at other people's jokes easily, but I'm horrible at telling jokes of my own. Sometimes I think I'm quick-witted, so I'll say something that I think is just hilarious, but no one else laughs. I guess I just crack myself up.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Absolutely Not !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit