I'm going to be a dad again!

by freedom96 29 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations you two... Great that your bringing into the world a child that can LOVE ----- You made that point.!!!!....... So many lovely little kids as Paul Blizzard said "Dressed up like buisness men in suits wasting there lives at meetings ,assemblies, door to door. I said a thank you prayer to God for letting a child be born with out the bondage --- Great news made me cry!!!! My Mell 's birthday would have been on the 14th this month- She's gone---- but she was brought up by me in BONDAGE!!!!!! Thank God she was free before she died.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Congrats Freedom!

You say "he", are you having a boy? or is it just a figure of speech.

Brummie

• freedom96
    freedom96

Yes, we will have a wonderful bouncing baby boy. I am so looking forward to it. Funny, it has been so long since my first son, that I tend to forget what they look like at different ages. I am constantly asking how old a baby is. Oh, ok, that is what they look like at 3 months, 1 month, 12 months.

I was 20 when my first was born, and I do believe that I will enjoy this one more, in that I am older now, and can appreciate all the different ages much better this time. Feeling the baby kick, for example. I don't remember feeling that the first time around. Kids are great though, and this will be a great experience. This time too, I am excited knowing that I will always be married to his mom, which sadly I knew was not the case last time, when my son was born with my ex.

I am trying to make sure I am fully rested before he is born. But then again, my precious son wouldn't keep me up at night? Would he??

• Shakita
    Shakita
    I am trying to make sure I am fully rested before he is born. But then again, my precious son wouldn't keep me up at night? Would he??

Oh boy, don't start me there! My kids didn't sleep through the night for years! Of course, it didn't help that I am such a light sleeper that at the slightest sound from the other room, I came running! Babies are really very smart you know, where else can you get a great meal and be cuddled all at the same time!

Mrs. Shakita

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Congratulations !!!
    Your kids are lucky to have parents like you.

Country Woman

• kelpie
    kelpie

congratulations!!!!!!

all the best for the pregnancy and birth

• Brummie
    Brummie

freedom, I have 2 boys, the 1st one would happily sleep 18 hours a day for the 1st year of his life, we used to wake him up for a bottle during the night, then he was so full of life for the 6 hours he was awake that we simply thought we would go bald...LOL

The 2nd boy would take hours to drink one ounce of food, I fell asleep feeding him through the night, on one occasion I dropped him on the floor and on the other I woke up to find both his eyes full of milk where I held his bottle in his eye instead of his mouth during an exhustive snooze, he happily slept through both events. If my wife ever found out she would have screamed...she fed them through the days I fed them through the nights because she was exhusted

I wouldnt change a thing, boys are too cool

Brummie

• caligirl
    caligirl

A quote from my wonderful husband : "I am trying to make sure I am fully rested before he is born. But then again, my precious son wouldn't keep me up at night? Would he??"

Honey, he keeps ME up at night already with his acrobatics, don't you think that you should share in the joy? To experience ALL the joys of pregnancy to the extent that I can share it with you? Just so you are in practice, I think starting tonight, I will wake you up whenever he wakes me up. It's good to prepare yourself for what lies ahead, and you only have a couple of weeks left to practice!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have no comment, dear wife!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Oh, this is too cool! Happy Mother and Father's Day(s) to come.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit