update on jw grand parents trying to steal my babies

by larrynbabies 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

Well today was a very trying day in court. Megans parents have completely snowballed the guardian ad lietem. He did state however that he had not had the opportunity to talk to all parties involved and that his descision to recomend megans parents could be changed by the testimony over the next couple of days. He made the contention that I was not completely being truthfull and he said that I had testified that Megan and I had smoked something the day before her death. That the lab analysis came back negative. Well the Fact is we did smoke two or three the day before she died. The labs did not come back untill last week. Does it typically take almost four months for this to happen. I went into that depo telling the truth. I would have nothing to gain by saying something like that I would have alot to lose by lying. You would think that knowing the facts I would have to be an idiot not to tell the truth knowing good and well she had smoked something.

It made me sick to hear her brother testify he is one of the ones that shunned her to the letter. My lawyer had asked him about the shunning and he was truthfull in that regard. He asked him wasn't there any remorse on his part that he did not reach out to her. He said no it wasn't his place to do that. My lawyer asked even after your sisters death didn't you have any remorse for not reaching out to her even lnowing she was in pain and had depression issues and he said no. He is a cold heartless son of a bitch.

He said his life was perfect and his family never had any problems and his parents never abused him nor did they over indulge in alcohol abuse. He said the only times they were spanked is when they did something wrong and they only used thier open hands.

Next his Megans sister testified she stated that thier parents used belts switches and a wooded spoon to beat them but it was never abusive. She was one of the ones sexually molested by her jw brother in law. She of course denied it but did say he was a pervert. She said they had never had physical contact but did admit that he had told her at the age of 15 that he would tell her that he wanted two wives and would dress her up in her sisters clothes like she was playing the role. At first she said he did this one time when she stayed overnight. Then she said it happened numerous times. Sometimes when her sister was not home and sometimes when she was in bed sleeping. She stated he would talk about his penis and the size of it. This was not revealed until Megan had come out oof a coma and had been upset about trent being in the room. She said she was worried that he would do it to her sister Megan so she wrote a note to her sister confessing everything.

The day was filled with lies told by Megans family that are still in the organization. Thier lawyers are not going to call me as a witness I think he knows that I will not be good to try and beat up. The fact is My lawyers are going to have me testify. That is when the truth will be told I know the first day is for the plaintiffs and they did have numerous times where they ewere obviously trying to hide things and were being less than truthfull and even contradicted one another. So that part was good.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day At least we will get a chance to tell the truth about these people. I pray the judge has been paying attention to all of the testimony. It was also encouraging that when thier lawyer tried to have all mention of Jehovahs Witnesses not alowed that he overruled it and allowed the reference of this so called religion to be discussed. At least we have a chance at trying to show the judge the impact that being raised as a jw will have on my babies if they are allowed to go to those sorry excuse for human beings.

Pray for me and my kids I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow.

Larrynbabies

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thanks for the update, Larry. I testified for a friend's son in a custody hearing a year ago. We were told then that the judge usually goes with the recommendation of the guardian ad lietem. But, he didn't. He was very fair and went right down the middle, accepting some of her recommendations and rejecting others.

Good luck!

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

Thank you Thank you Thank you

You don't know how worried I am over the fact that the G. A. L. had made the recomendation he did it's like what the hell are you thinking. I was also told the judge usually goes with his recomendation. Just knowing What you have told me gives me room for hope

Thank You

Larrynbabies

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

good going Larry. I almost posted a question to you earlier wondering how it was going.

Good luck tomorrow

Lee

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Oh Larry....my heart goes out to you and your kids...

Of course the parent's snowballed the guardian. They are masters of lying Theocratic Warfare. They will do anything to get custody, keep that in mind. ANYthing.

Tell your lawyer to play up the shunning thing... if your kids decide to "leave" the JWs eventually, they will be shunned... play off the shunning testimony already given... what kind of environment is that to leave them in, if they leave the religion they were raised in they will wind up shunned by their grandparents who raised them, AND alienated from their blood father???

ALSO you should emphasize the blood transfusion issue... there is plenty of evidence about children ripping IV lines out and elders harassing people at the hospital... I am sure many people here can direct you to resources for that...

Your children's grandparents would let them die rather than have a transfusion.

Keep on fighting. You can win. You have to be as devious determined as they are.

Thanks for keeping us posted... I keep looking for new information about what's happening.

Hugs, V

Edited because I am of the Punctuation Challenged Class

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Larry,

As far as the lab work goes....hmmm, the same thing happened to me. My late husband was smoking dope and drinking and taking pills the night OF his death. The reports came back negative. It always made me wonder but I have since come to the conclusion that lab reports are just not that reliable. there is no other way to think about it, I guess. Anyway, let it go......it isn't what really is at issue in your case. I hope that you just stay focused and honest and get your babies back. The judge hopefully, will be able to see that the jw religion is not the right way to raise anyone! If Megan's parents had been so wonderful, then why did her family have so many problems>>>>??? Hopefully, the judge will use his knoggin here! I know how difficult it is to be on the stand but just stay focused and answer the questions without giving thewm extra info. Listen to your lawyer!! Stay cool and let your emotions show your love for the babies. I will say a prayer for you tonight. Try to get a decent night's sleep..if you can, let us know how it went tomorrow after you get home, ok? love to you, dj

• Prisca
    Prisca

Good luck!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

My thoughts and prayers are with you. ((((larrynbabies))))

Nina

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good luck Larry

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

Good luck Larry. My thoughts are with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit