Divorce is now final

by Scooby 24 Replies latest jw friends

• myself
    myself

(((((((((Scooby))))))))) So sorry to see you hurting like this.

No, you may never know if it a contributing factor in the divorce, but from you description, I doubt it.

I remember when I finally had the courage to lurk on this board, I would cringe at the talk of apostate, and apostafests.... oh the horrors of the idea LOL. My sister mentioned wanting to go to one, and my imagination ran wild. Soon I realized that I was pretty much free of the cult mentality that I had, I opened my eyes to the fear that had been instilled in me all those years, it was nothing but a control tactic. Now I can't wait to go to a HUGE fest and meet more of these great people here.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Hi (((((Scooby)))),

I feel for you but take it from a person that has been there. Just look ahead and things will get better. It has been almost 9 years for me now and I don't regret going through it all. I would do it again knowing what I do know now. All the best and if you need some moral support there is myself and others on the board that will be there for you.

Will

• gumby
    gumby

Scooby, I am so sorry for you.

People wonder why ex-witnesses have such a deep loathing, and bitter hatred for this man -made organisation. Why? Because they have NO IDEA of the destruction to peoples lives this group has caused.

You are one of millions who suffer the effects of this group.

I hope you stick close by to your buds here for support.

Take care,

Gumby

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((Scooby)))))))))

I'm so sorry for how your heart must ache. It gets better with time, be kind to yourself.

Katie

• Maverick
    Maverick

Dear Scooby: It always saddens me to hear of a marrage breakup. And as a person who was married for 15 years I can relate to the pain you must be feeling. I agree with Robdar and Pettygruder, your ex's reasons are BS! Another example of the guilt driven control crap from J-dud Central! This guy sounds like he'll crash and burn soon enough! Don't be part of the pit crew when that happens. You deserve better. Yours in peace, Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit