only 90

by pepperheart 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• baker
    baker
    Use them for the fireplace, at least you get a little new light out of them...
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart

sbf "every book that you will take will be replaced always"

hmm that sounds a brave thing to say

These 10 years or so the borg have closed down their branch head quaters in all these countries

treland estonia guatemala el salvador honduras costa rica and panama.

From 2005 til 2016 the printing of the watchtower and awake magazines were reduced by 39%

Since jan 2016 the watchtower and awake magazines are only printed bimonthly AND are undated and that means that they can still be used in six or 12 months time from when they were printed.All the trolleys i have contact with have vast amounts of 3 ,5 and 10 year old teaching books on the trolleys.What will happen when all the old books are gone i dont know but i do know that they are trying to push people to the web and lots of trolley dolleys have tablets

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Plus they are moving from their world headquaters to warwick and also moving out of central london

And acording to sam hurd they are kicking out 1000s of people that used to work in bethel

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Since jan 2016 the watchtower and awake magazines are only printed bimonthly AND are undated and that means that they can still be used in six or 12 months time from when they were printed.All the trolleys i have contact with have vast amounts of 3 ,5 and 10 year old teaching books on the trolleys.What will happen when all the old books are gone i dont know but i do know that they are trying to push people to the web and lots of trolley dolleys have tablets

I understand completely what you are doing.

I overlappingly agree with what you are doing.

• jw news 2017
    jw news 2017

Wow... 90...

pepperheart, a pioneer of proper disposal of poisonous pamphlets

Haha

Good work.

Helping with what is already a rapidly drying up litterature well.

Less spectators

+

More participants

=

Greater results

And, boy, does it feel good... Very cathartic.

Also gives opportunities to 'witness' to the occasional curious members of the general public, about why you are doing what you can about this...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I like it better when their ignored by everyone around them for the whole time their out their. Must be demoralizing.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I completely agree with the efforts by OP.

There is a good reason that WT is going digital - paper and printing cost real money.

When litterature was sold door-to-door, WT made money.

Also, publishers are trained to ask for donations door-to-door. They are not allowed to ask for donations when cult-carting.

I applaud his efforts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit