only 90

by pepperheart 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Shucks only 90 teaching books trashed last week still there is a new week starting lol
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Be more specific please. What are u talking about.
  • NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Pepper is the best at acquiring literature from carts and witnesses and tossing it. 😀

Ninety tossed is phenomenal. I have to guess you're better at acquisition and disposal than you were at distributing. Heehee

• dbq407
    dbq407
    i hope they are going in the recycling bin
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Not sure about this strategy. The books only cost pennies to produce whereas the encouragement of placing 90 books for the publishers to keep going is priceless.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    yes but SBF they cost far more to ship, I always take whatever I can from the cart and dump them back home later, and its keeps them out of the reach of the vulnerable and gullible, its life destroying crap they peddle and the world is a better place without it.
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    The dubs may be excited by their placements but they'll soon be disappointed that those placements never result in any increase in attendance or new bible studies.
  • juandefiero
    juandefiero
    The books only cost pennies to produce...

How many pennies? Pennies add up.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Not sure about this strategy. The books only cost pennies to produce whereas the encouragement of placing 90 books for the publishers to keep going is priceless.

Agreed. This tactic accomplishes nothing good.

• fulano
    fulano
    Makes no sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit