To Waiting

by IslandWoman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Waiting,

I've been thinking about some of the posters I've met on the exJW boards these past couple of years and you came to mind as one of the most level-headed and balanced people I have encountered on this journey.

I appreciate your humor too.

We have not always agreed but what the hell, if life were just one head nodding "yes" after the other, we would still be in the Tower.

See you around,

Linda

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Here here!! Waiting is one of the sweetest people on this board and one of a handful I would like to meet one day. I'm really sorry I didn't get to know her sooner. Maybe if I post a picture of my legs perhaps?

• Xena
    Xena

Preaching to the converted here....I am the President of her Fan Club (it was tough getting that title away from TJ )....She is one of the most insightful, witty, kind, strong, intelligent and caring women I have seen post on this board, and that is saying something cause she has a LOT of competition!

It would be a pleasure to meet you someday in person waiting...lol I think we could have some fun

BTW Island Woman you aren't so bad youself

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Xena,

Thank You!

Linda

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I got to have lunch with waiting, and others, she is and always has been a favorite of mine as well.

• waiting
    waiting

well dayum. This is a first for me..........and I mean that too. Which might not be well for me, eh?

Thank you so much! However............being a tad cynical..........is there gonna be a shoe fallin' soon?

I DO appreciate your thoughtfullness, IW - in spite of our differences in the past (or future.)

I've been busy with a business I got involved in.......loving it & making more $$$ part time than my full time job of 25 yrs. In this business (email if you'd like).......they also have a forum - highly moderated - to keep it on even keel.

Lol..........it's so damned hard to be politely socialable after being on xjw forums for years now! I can still show my warped humor........but alas, my sarcasm must remain still.........and it's killin' me!

Thanks to y'all!

waiting

• Mulan
    Mulan

Waiting is a dear gal, and sounds just like Annie Potts (remember the one from Designing Women?) A very sweet Southern accent and just so darned sweet too.

Glad you are making money with your venture, kiddo.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Waiting -

Please email me at [email protected]
    PM's and my profile doesn't work.

Thank you
    deborah

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Deborah,

Nice to meet you. I've emailed you.....will be coming from "my4eyes66" aka waiting. However, I don't wear glasses anymore! I'm mono-vision (1near-1far) so have gone to contacts.

Aside from the itching, soreness, redness, watering, scratching, blurring, and weird halos around lights at night.........they're pretty cool.

Doc says I'll get used to them. Typical response.

waiting

• teejay
    teejay

Waiting? Yeah... she's alright, I guess...

p.s. Z? You're giving that title back next week, right? Empress Waiting is da BOMB!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit