To Waiting

by IslandWoman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

u dog. just because it's spring in yankeeland and the snow's melted (it has melted, hasn't it?)..........

you just think you're snazzy now................

give your girl a hug for me! (the little 'un)

waiting

• Prisca
    Prisca

*lines up to join the Waiting Fan Club queue*

Waiting and I didn't exactly hit it off too quickly at the beginning. It was my fault, not hers. I adore her now, she's someone I wish I was able to meet. Oh well, I might win Lotto one day. And pigs might fly too *sigh*

(((((((((waiting)))))))) love ya!!

• endoftheline
    endoftheline

Yeah, yeah....she is all warm and fuzzy now. But I had the privi....no...patien...no....chance to put up with her when she had litle one's in her immediate fold. Let me tell you, having all of them out from under that roof has sure changed someone's demeanor.

On a lighter note and coming from someone who knows you better than most (esp that hubby of yours) - I sure do miss ya. And words cannot do justice for how you handled an incident with me a couple of years ago....

Love ya.

• waiting
    waiting
    Yeah, yeah....she is all warm and fuzzy now.

hey.hey.hey. NOBODY has called me warm and fuzzy...............now or otherwise. Why, I was quite miffed the time another woman here called me "cu*t-like". In fact, when my husband read what I responded back to her.....he was highly impressed with how I could string my curse words together. Much more fluently than before posting here!

But I had the privi....no...patien...no....chance to put up with her when she had litle one's in her immediate fold. Let me tell you, having all of them out from under that roof has sure changed someone's demeanor.

Dayum! Having 3 rugrats gone from underfoot is bound to help a crazy woman's demeanor! Patience needed, indeed.

On a lighter note and coming from someone who knows you better than most (esp that hubby of yours) - I sure do miss ya.
    Gee.........if I knew who you were.........I'd miss you too!
    And words cannot do justice for how you handled an incident with me a couple of years ago....

You DO realize this statement can be a positive OR negative?

Love ya.
    Taking a leap of faith here. Love ya back. Man or woman? waiting - of the pleasantly caught off guard class.
  • Valis
    Valis

I have reported this post to Simon and the moderators...please stop saying all these hateful things about waiting...they simply aren't true I tell you!!!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• waiting
    waiting

I FIGURED IT OOUUU-UTT!

Hey Cutie!

My youngest just got engaged......gonna take that stab.....once again.

"Everyone keeps asking me when I'm going to marry again. It's like asking someone who's survived a horrendous plane wreck.....when are you going to fly again?"

Obviously, the boy's flying, eh?

I miss you too............what a pleasant surprise! I didn't know you still read here ---- with all your rugrats now! Hope all's going well? Please hug your wife & kids for me - miss them too!

We MUST get together by email more often!

Love you too.............but NOW I mean it!

aunt waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit