12/13/2015 Yahoo Article about sale of NY property up to 1B$

by Aerodynamic 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Based from the sale of many of its branches around the world, would be fair and reasonable to say that the WTS has had some operating costs problems.?

Operating branches isn't cheep, paying for DO's and CO's is costly too.

Is it just a coincidence that the WTS's doctrines which are looking like falsely contrived doctrines with no viability that now the organization is reforming itself and its operations ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. operations have always been formulated by lying to people to keep the enthusiasm at its highest level possible, some of that has been described as fear mongering through its literature proliferation agenda.

The recent proclamation that the organization is growing so rapidly that it needs to build new Kingdom Halls, is questionable based from the stated growth in many countries.

So the cry for money is being brought to the forefront.

Even promoting the suggestion that JWS children should give up their candy money to the organization.

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

You read the article & see what the JWs are known for: no voting, no military service & no blood transfusions... so I guess that is the "good news" they have been spreading to people for decades not the message of Christ.... ..

I think the articles should have mention their child sexual abuse cases & settlements $$$.... I still don't know why that doesn't receive more publicity but selling buildings do??

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

As regards to their selling their properties, to me, bottom line, with $1BILLION Dollars in their pocket, what will they do with it??????

Will they call back all those special pioneers? Now think about this for a minute. This is near and dear to their heart. This gets to the very core of who they really are. The preaching work. But will the All Mighty Dollar prove mightier than the GB is? Time will tell because if they don't call them back into the fields then we know.

Then we really know that the money, the MONEY is the real show, the MONEY is what's really going on and what has the last to say at New York.

If I was a betting man, I would have my money on the money.

What say you?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    With that massive ''fire sale'', calling back those holy pioneers would be like spitting into the wind. Highly, extremely unlikely, they need the cash. Big time.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Publishing house built itself up on lies and corruption strategically undisclosed by an organized religious order.

Now and more than ever before is that being acknowledged and realized, so based from that, are the leaders being more focused upon the money and the organization's sustaining financial health surprising ?.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Maybe with the Borg established by lies and corruption, maybe it's just starting to crumble onto itself from inside out?? Who knows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit