12/13/2015 Yahoo Article about sale of NY property up to 1B$

by Aerodynamic 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Aerodynamic
    Aerodynamic

I am just posting the article link because I saw it today trolling through Yahoo. Wow! A billion, with a "B" is a big chunk of change.

http://news.yahoo.com/jehovahs-witnesses-could-1-billion-nyc-properties-161102417.html

• MidwichCuckoo
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

And no taxes to pay. Oh well, American taxpayers can take care of that for them.

Marina

• Finkelstein
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    A Billion dollars!!!! Yikes. You wonder where it's all going. I can't fathom that much money. One thousand-million dollars, hard to comprehend.
  • cognac
    cognac

Ugh.... I disagree fully that they are doing well financially, even after the sale of these properties.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

This news is hitting the news outlets and is being commented by JWs.

A billion sounds like a lot but for a large corporation it isn't really that much. They are still in financial trouble.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So your saying they are over a billion in debt right now ? Really

I doubt the WTS borrowed hundred millions to build and purchase their new properties in Walkill or in the UK

or the construction costs either..

They may have gotten close to their balance of funds but they aren't broke and yes these property sales will put them well over into the black.

This monetary growth is truly a sign that Jehovah is providing support and his blessings to his earthly organization..

• cognac
    cognac

Fink- 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No, my answer is the same. It's a combination of things.

omg, I knew you'd find my post. 😂😂😂😂😂

As much as it aggravates the hell out of you that you can't understand my reasoning, I still stand behind what I say.... 😂😂😂

• cognac
    cognac
    Fink- Also, I still disagree with you. 😂😂😂😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit