Militant Apostates

by Rainmakerone 55 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**when i started this thread i was in a pretty angry mood over the amount of serious damage the WT has done to my family and i can't seem to shake it either. **

Hi RainmakerOne!

I am in the "same place ' right now......angry as hell for the same reasons, and I can't get out from under it either. I just wanted to say that there are SO many hurting like us and who are furious with the WTS who leave broken souls and shattered families in their wake.

Hugs from me.....

Annie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Fragmentation is not all a bad thing. A single, organized opponent would be easier to swat. Just TRY and deter a cloud of mosquitoes!

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I found Danny's website recently through a Christian Ex-JW Site. I have a special fondness for him because he represents the hurt that has affected most of us. Militant? Perhaps.- but that's what makes him unique. He has a strong sense of justtice - I admire that! I seriously doubt he'd ever hurt another living creature.

Like Danny, I also have family "gone missing" in the WTBS and I want them back.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Reply from www.DannyHaszard.com to above postings.

The Pen [keystroke] is mightier than the sword.

The first amendment [ freedom of speech ] is more powerful than the second amendment.

As the world turns, in all time zones,yes while i am getting my beauty sleep.I am inflicting some serious mortal damage on the Jehovah's Witnesses.

$uing is better than stewing!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I want to add my two cents to this thread.

1st > I love Jehovahs Witnesses

2nd. > Many call me Radical.

3rd>I picket any chance I get.

4th> I dont yell & scream or get red in the face.

5th> I take everychance I get to write to newspapers, T.V. shows, to expose the mind-control of the ORG.

6th>I am doing as I was taught for over 20+years by the Organization Advertize !Advertize! Advertize!

7th.... I do hope you Brother at Bethel ( who read this) appreciate my faithfulness > I have one inmportant question > What does God hate most?????? Conflict or conformity?????

• Rainmakerone
    Rainmakerone

thanks SUNSPOT

nothing better than a nice hug when u feel like an armless hapmster facing a concrete watchtower dragon.

david and goliath syndrome .... lol

but it makes me think of a poem by william ernest henley:

Invictus

Out of the night that covers me
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole
    I thank whatever gods maybe
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears