What’s Your Opinion On The News Media?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

The fact that people in the U.S. choose which cable new network to get their "news" from based on their political ideology say it all. In the U.S. you are better off watching your local station news.

It is not just a matter of how much opinion and spin that get put on news stories. It is also a matter of what stories will be covered and those that one. Stories that do not support a particular political ideology on the surface may be outright ignored.

• minimus
    minimus

Truth, true. Certain media would never report a pro Trump anything as an example. Fox generally would give good coverage pro and con. I believe the media has brainwashed and conditioned the masses to simply accept whatever is “ news”. The Republicans are bad and some are even like Hitler! They obviously hate minorities and they are all deserving of being put out of office.

• Vidiot
  • zachias
    zachias

"If you dont read the papers you are ignorant if you read the papers you are misinformed.".....anon.

• minimus
    minimus

Z, u r right

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I think there is more bias laden news outlets now which years ago simply wasn't there.

In other words you better be aware of the possibility of underling intents with news agencies now days , on the net or elsewhere.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

They CNN and NBC are liars. They never talk about how the Biden s are getting all this money from , or what is happening on the border. All they do is bash Trump...and I love paying an extra $20 a week for gasoline

• minimus
    minimus

Hot pepper, Trump derangement syndrome is alive and well with the news media.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Here in the U.K we have Newspapers owned by billionaires who live offshore, pay no taxes here, but wield huge influence. They support only the Right Wing who will not Tax their Corporations as they should.

They Mind Control the populace.

We have a Public Broadcasting Company that is a disgrace, it always has supported the Establishment Right Wing, it reports only stuff favourable to the Establishment Right Wing, and it suppresses a lot of News, hundreds of thousands can march in protest at the Government, and it will not be reported. It smears anyone Left of Atilla the Hun, and everyone in Palestine is a " militant" according to them. They are so pro-Israel that they are an embarrassment to all who see what Israel is.

The other broadcasters, on Radio and T.V are not much better.

Basically, here in the U.K the News Media have sold out. To hear truth and the real story, you have to search on-line to obscure sources, no wonder we are in Deep Shit.

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting, I thought the UK was pretty liberal in the press.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit