What’s Your Opinion On The News Media?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think most of what they cover is accurate? Do you trust the media , especially mainstream?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I learned in College that the best way to take over a Country without firing a single bullet-----is to take over the NEWS MEDIA.

Once you have the media, you can start DIVIDING THE PEOPLE.

You do this by demonizing the opposition on the NEWS-DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

You do this by indoctrination of the masses, that the Country is racist, unjust, and needs reform.

You do this by teaching ideologies in the Universities and Public Schools that divide people into tribes and factions.

Once you divide the people, the News Media creates the appearance of POPULAR SUPPORT FOR THEIR IDEOLOGY.

The next step is to neutralize the opposition. Such as CANCEL THEM OR PREVENT THEM FROM SPEAKING like what has happened to many on tweeter, facebook and other social media platform as well as places of employment.

In other words, keep the TRUTH AWAY FROM THE MASSES.

Next is to precipitate VIOLENCE. Like what has been happening in States like Portland, Chicago, etc.

Then create the semblance of Revolution.

The last thing is;

TO DISARM THE POPULATION AND TAKE AWAY ALL THE GUNS OF THE CITIZENS.

This is how most dictators have taken over a Country.

The News Media is a powerful KEY of taking over a Country.

The masses depend on the News Media to tell the truth.

Just like the JWs depend on the Governing Body to tell the truth on JW Broadcasting.

Our Country would be better off without a news Media and without a President.

• minimus
    minimus

Pistol, which college taught you that??

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    minimus

Pistol, which college taught you that??

Actually there is even better researched information now than when I went to College. I recommend this book to start off with.

Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media's Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PVZXZDX?plink=EVoTbn7eqCN45W8Q&ref=adblp13npsbx_1_0_ti

You can read all the reviews, here is one;

Alex Marlow does exactly what his subtitle claims. For NYT, MSNBC and Bloomberg News, he systematically debunks the lies and subterfuge that were paraded as news from the last 5 years, or so. Other organizations and individuals are covered as well but it’s these three that are his primary focus. It’s one book and the field is massive; he believes these are the linchpin.

Marlow begins by giving a brief autobiography. He’s an interesting character: young, dedicated since high school and positioned perfectly to prepare for this calling to journalism. He meets Andrew Breitbart while still in college at Berkeley and the rest, as they say, is history. He joins the Breitbart News organization where he’s currently Editor in Chief.

Topics that are examined closely include most you’d expect and a few that might surprise: the Cuomo Bros and all their ties to NBC and its affiliates, Bloomberg and China and who actually said what when, Zuckerberg’s many roles, far too many, IMO, Election Math and Mail in Voting, Canceling History. It’s all very sobering. There’s more, much more but you should read the book.

On another point-- This was said by Yuri Bezmenov 30 years ago. He warn of what was happening in America 30 years ago, but no one gave him any thought.

Yuri was a Soviet journalist for RIA Novosti and a former PGU KGB informant who defected to Canada.

Ideological subversion is a method used by many Marxist/Socialtist to take over a country. It has nothing to do with espionage or military battles.

It’s a slow process which is called ideological subversion or active measures actively to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extant that despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to a sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves and their families their community and their Country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided in four basic stages.

First is demoralization which takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation.

Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which requires to educate one generation of students in the Country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of the enemy, in other words Marxism Leninism is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of America students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJnRmvqTdEQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9CJmvBXNTc

• hoser
    hoser

Whoever controls the media controls the markets. They can spin a financial story either positive or negative and cash in on the share prices. That’s why the rich keep getting richer. They have the inside knowledge

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Here is another piece of evidence that that News Media keeps Hidden which is the demoralization of our children in the public schools. The present administration is pushing these ideologies to first graders but the NEWS MEDIA KEEPS THIS HIDDEN FROM THE MASSES.

Thus the Parents have no idea what their children are being taught in the public schools because the News Media doesn't report it.

Instead they are still reporting on Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nn0Ov_90xE

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

There is no news today. Its all opinion shit. We lost news years ago.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

All news media are biased but there is a specific issue with woke-ism infecting a lot of mainstream media.

You have to sometimes wade through bullshit to get to the truth.

• minimus
    minimus

At least before the news media pretended to be unbiased.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    min - Do you think most of what they cover is accurate?

Mostly, very biased to suit their political narrative. I think of FOX and CNN in America and I laugh up my sleeve in derision.

Do you trust the media , especially mainstream?

Never. I won't watch the MSM because I simply don't trust their reporting. I say this because I personally know of stories where they lied to invoke outrage and anger because that's what sells.

I'm hoping more people will wake up and see the MSM for the shower of sh1t they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit