What's up with old geezers in the Bible?

by eyeuse2badub 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

What the hell is the problem with the famous “men of old” in the Bible? For some strange reason those old geezers (and some not so old) could not recognize who they were screwing?

My wife was listening to this week’s Bible reading about Jacob, Laban, and the sisters Leah, and Rachael. Somehow??? poor old Jacob gets ‘tricked’ by his father-in-law into screwing the wrong sister. Obviously they didn’t look alike since the ‘very reliable’ Bible record says that Rachael was beautiful but Leah was dull.

So earlier in Bible history Lot gets seduced by his 2 daughters into an incestuous relationship, not once but twice, and now Jacob can’t tell the difference between Leah and Rachael?

Really, are there any men (or women for that matter) who don’t know who they’re screwing?

just saying!

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

.”.. are there any men... who don’t know who they are screwing”

The GB.. you can’t hold them

responsible for not knowing each and everyone of the 8.5 million they are screwing everyday!!!

• Magnum
    Magnum

I never understood the Lot account. He was old and so drunk he was unconscious. How did he get an erection, or how did his daughters get him erect? Also, how did they both get pregnant over the course of just two nights? Did they both just happen to be fertile at that time?

And one more thing - they were both virgins. Seems that their first times would have been painful and awkward.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

And one more thing - they were both virgins. Seems that their first times would have been painful and awkward

Magnum ...

The Lot story does seem strange, very strange.

I wonder if the girls were old enough to smoke a cigarette afterwards?

Rub a Dub

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Oh I dunno..who looks at the fireplace when they're poking the fire?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

This article may help explain things, both from Jacob's point of view as well as the writer of the account and why he wrote the account the way he did.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It’s so stupid, the Lot story is morally repugnant.

Who mistakenly fucks the wrong person?

I’m no expert on the female anatomy, I have noticed that the vagina is always attached to a body and a face. Pretty hard to get things wrong or mixed up, this indiscriminate rooting that was taking place in the bible is inexcusable on many levels

• Half banana
    Half banana

The story is so ludicrous that it could indicate that it is a borrowing of an older tale probably from a different culture. The Bible is full of unfathomable drivel for this very reason.

It amazes me how they used the vile story of Lot at the conventions a couple of years ago, surely it would have had the effect of waking up any thinking Witnesses?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    And one more thing - they were both virgins. Seems that their first times would have been painful and awkward.

And what ever became of Lot, his daughters and his children/grandchildren?? Even after this miraculous deliverance, there's no mention of them again.

I couldn't have been easy for the 2 unwed pregnant daughters to find husbands once they got where they were going and people began asking questions. What about the children they had? It couldn't have been easy for them once they found out how they came to be.

Grandpa...what ever happened to Grandma and why is everything we eat so salty ??

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I have always been jealous of those horny old men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit