Top this for a most embarassing moment ..record setting!!

by BobsGirl 24 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I think you meant this one. 06-06-2003_Fri_11-00AM LMAO

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey folks, I too did radio for several years.

I was a guest on a show; invited back, then was carefully shown how to tech the board.

Time went on, and I got good at it.

Eventually, I hosted my own overnight show.

From 1994 until 2001 - you could hear Rayzorblade's voice and musical selections every Sunday overnight from 2:00 a.m. until 7:00 a.m.

That was at CKLN-FM 88.1 - Toronto.

Good for you BobsGirl. It's fun and enjoyable, and well...I still do miss doing my on-air segments.

• Francois
    Francois

Well, WHAT was it? Was it when you went for the turntable and it was mis-cued and you got to hear the record spin up to speed on air? Was that it?

Like my buddy Razor, I was in radio too. But I was in commercial radio for about ten years. Boy O Boy, those disc jockey groupies.

francois

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

God I have a headache this morning ... lol! OK, I think I finally have it straight!

This is my very first call on my very first day and it might be my last .....

http://216.68.21.4/waif/

Click the link on the lower left side of the page that says Listen to the right of

06-06-2003_Fri_11:00AM

The really funny part happens about into 17:30 into the show.

Only 24 hours left of the archive BTW: It only works in Winamp.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

BobsGirl,

I listened to your program about computers...it was excellent! Thanks for sharing it with everyone on the forum. You have a wonderful voice, Sister!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit