Top this for a most embarassing moment ..record setting!!

by BobsGirl 24 Replies latest jw friends

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

See below .... it finally gets sorted out on page two .... sorry ... tequila and posting don't mix ....LMAO!

• shamus
    shamus

AAAND?

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Not sure what's going on ... keeps cutting me off

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

The hubby and I have a buddy who hosts a weekly Surf Rock show on a local public community radio channel here in . We were out to dinner last month and he mentioned that they (the radio station programming committee) were looking for some ideas on summer programming. I suggested that they should have a call in computer talk show. Well one bad idea led to another and before I knew what hit me, I had committed myself to an 11 week gig.

Today was my first show .....! The funny thing is, my husband has always been the one who knows everything there is to know about radio. I don't know a soundboard from a washboard!

Today was my first show, and it only took me 17 minutes and 30 seconds to create ..... THE MOMENT

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Listen for yourself ....It is actually REALLY FUNNY after 4 shots of tequila!

http://216.68.21.4/waif/ Click the link on the lower left side of the page that says Listen to the right of 06-06-2003_Fri_10-00AM

The really funny part happens about into 17:30 into the show. They only archive the file for 48 hours, so don't miss it! BTW: It only works in Winamp.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oooooo! The moment? I am waiting on the edge of my seat!

More more.....

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

Bobsgirl, my sound card has bitten the dust. Can you just tell me? I'd really like to know!

~Aztec

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

on the link that says.........what?

• outnfree
    outnfree

Click the link on the lower left side of the page that says _________?????

Which link? What time of day?

out

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

I AM NOT DRUNK!!!!! (burp)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit