Top this for a most embarassing moment ..record setting!!

by BobsGirl 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Rofl! Okay bobsgirl, I've been there so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt! You can post all about it when you are back to normal...Hee hee!

~Aztec

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Hey honey. You were great! I mean, you really sounded incredible for this only being your first show. OK, the bit at 17:30 was . . . um . . . well . . . priceless, yep, you couldn't put a price on it, ever, unhuh.

Really, though. you are great, your the best radio computer instructor I know.

BTW, This isn't some tiny radio station, either. WAIF's signal area covers, aproximately 1,000,000 people in Southwestern Ohio, Southeastern Indiana, and Northern Kentucky.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Oh God ..... Thanks for pointing that out!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'll say this, you have the voice for radio.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Thanks Wildhorses. Did you hear the call?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

not yet, still listening though.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

hot dog man and need a little sugar in my bowl. Is this the same recording you wanted us to hear? If so, there is no call at 17:30.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

AHA! That is why. You changed the date. I was on 5/5/2003. You still have a nice voice though.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

LOL thanks wild .... but if you were listening to 5/5 .... It wasn't me ..... this just isn't my night ....lol

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

the only call I heard sounded as if it were part of the song...........something about practicing to be a boyfriend?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit