can Satan read your mind?

by doodle-v 36 Replies latest jw friends

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Even if Satan existed and could read minds, why in the Hell would he bother to read MY mind? It's ironic that a organazation that prides itself on humbleness is also arrogant enough to feel at the center of a cosmic struggle of good and evil!

If he existed and could read minds he would most likely pick a world or religious leader.

Always curious about this, has anyone ever PERSONALLY experienced demonic activity?

• Splash
    Splash

Didn't Satan insert a thought into Judas Iscariots mind?

Splash

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The Bible says that " Satan" entered Judas, so it MUST be accurate.

DD

• Focus
    Focus

I'm far more comfortable with a (non-existent) SATAN reading my mind than a (also non-existent) JEHOVAH reading my mind.

Satan and I would probably be on very good terms.

Neither of us tells lies or deceives others. All the non-human lying in the Bible is committed by gOD, starting from the first chapter of Genesis. Satan never tells a single lie.

Neither of us goes out and kills people, despite the temptation. Satan doesn't kill anyone in the Bible, but gets the blame for Jehovah's goof-ups. Jehovah, in contrast, slaughters (and intends to slaughter) billions.

And so on...

__

Focus

("F*ck Jehovah" Class)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OK. He says, "NO."

DD

• Pacopoolio
    Pacopoolio
    Always curious about this, has anyone ever PERSONALLY experienced demonic activity?

Yes. Schizophrenics and people with similar disorders. And people on high dosages of some heavier drugs, or that are starving, etc.

Note that the Bible oddly forgets to say anything about mental illness, but has a lot of incidents of prophets and demon possession.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Data dog- it doesnt say WHERE he entered him.

heheheh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit