Are the 2015 Belgium Concert for Delegates and Kingdom Hall Cowboy Footloose Videos on Youtube for real?

by Maryo 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rosemarie
    Rosemarie

Hi Wild thing.

I think you misunderstood me....I do not want any harm to come to any witness...but as IPeter says....the judgment starts with his house first ...and if a righteous man is saved with great difficulty..what hope for,the ungodly man....

Boy I don't know if I'll even make it...but I'm going to try...the discipline comes fromJehovah......and even the righteous man will suffer it as well.....

In Amos it clearly warns us not to experience glee over the calamity of our brothers...for as you say..how different will we be then

also Jehovah will repay you for that self righteous glee....and not in a good way either..

rosemarie

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Pete Zahut - "...they are dancing to music from the movie "Footloose" which ironically was about teenagers rebelling against their religious parents who wouldn't allow them to have a school dance because it was unchristian."

Pretty sure that irony was completely lost on them at the time, too. :smirk:

• Trent Duvall
    Trent Duvall

"Because it might lead to dancing" - lol Footloose at the Kingdom Hall! Big city teenager Ren MacCormack (Kevin Bacon) moves to a small town where rock music and dancing have been banned, and his rebellious spirit shakes up the populace. I remember some of my friends were forbidden to watch that movie back in the day because of it's rebellious message. Dodgy geezer turns up and gets all the religious girls agitated and up for naughtiness...I'd say there's a few Ren's in that very hall as well...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit