Dubbers now sitting in flea markets to count time. Dont even try to pawn mags.

by dogon 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

One couple wrote:

is that the same couple who later wrote--" It's all a big fat con--we saw the light and never went back " ?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Everyone should ask for a Bible. If they have one, take it. Heck, ask for another. They typically won't have one, though. Then take as much as you can carry of the literatrash and put it in a trash receptacle nearby, even if they see you do that. Say, "Oh, I was done with it."
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

What a wasted opportunity.

if they were serious about preaching at these flea markets,they would offer free seating,free coffee & cakes and they would strike up conversations. In my opinion outsiders are seen as " not one of us" and not even worthy of small talk.

The Rebel.

• fukitol
    fukitol

The organisation has reached the nadir with these embarrassing literature stands. I can hardly hide my disdain every time I walk past one.

I've never seen a single member of the public engage with them.

JW's have become a pathetic caricature of themselves.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    fukitol3 minutes agoThe organisation has reached the nadir with these embarrassing literature stands. I can hardly hide my disdain every time I walk past one.
    I've never seen a single member of the public engage with them.

My sentiments exactly.

There are about 4 different language stands that get ignored at the Sunday market which is ironically, next to the old Kingdom Hall that is now a Pentecostal church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit