Last night I asked about getting reinstated...

by Gadget 45 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ah, Gadget, I'm so sorry you split up. That's hard, man. Even though my nice, objective practicality tells me you're better off finding out how she really feels now instead of after the wedding, I know that emotionally it sucks. I send you lots of hugs. On the plus side, perhaps this will help her realize that she has more to lose by leaving you than leaving them. You sound like a nice guy.

Nina

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, Gadget. Sorry to hear the plans with your fiancee fell through. You sound like a real prince charming to me, ready to leap tall buildings and face judgemental elders to get through to your princess. In the end, she chose the society over you.

Too bad. Her loss.

With the devotion you are so obviously capable of, I am sure you will find a wonderful lifemate some day.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Aw gadget. Tis hard.

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

You can't talk to your finace by telephone?

Dude, I don't care what you do, but you both need to figure out how to fade out of that religion asap and live a happy life without such outright and total interference and bull#@*#.

Ron

• tomty
    tomty

Hello, sorry to hear about your delima. In short I was left ,divorced and had to pay my X wife and she had no grounds for it. I asked her not to leave but she threatened me. She is a baptised sister that elders help. I was not free to mary and met someone shortly after divorce.We got married as we are in love and after all we both were divorced in ceasar's eyes. If we followed Gods eyes as an org than they would have treated me as romans 7-2 states and we wouldn't be divorced. My now wife and I Confessed to elders, repented. I was dis she wasn't. These E have no fellow feeling and are harsh. My X now is playing the victom. Were all victoms. The E changed the reasons 3 times, lied to me. I begged for forgiveness but they are making me pay back the 100 denari. My now wife and I are happy. We have each other to lean on. Can't imagine being without her. You will have to give her up till your reinstated or both get dis and come back a year or two. the E have great power over you and are harsh. I want to praise Jehovah is why I want back. If I thought the E were reflecting Jehovah's thoughts as the wat wants you to believe I would have been so depressed from all the E power trips I would have left. Don't fool your fience, she may want a spiritural husband. Remember this there has always been corruption in Jeh organization. The first thing Soloman did was marry a forener and murder his brother and he was the rule of peace. David had it all and did it all and still had a complete heart to Jeh. I am sure this is the ship that is going to sail and I want to be on it. Dont fade and destroy her inless she feels the same. A friend said once that the juice is worth the squeeze. King David knew exactly what he was doing, and deep down his heart wanted Jeh. I feel for you two as your hearts are torn into. just do whatever it takes together. There is no easy way out in this org with all the man made rules on top of the bible's.

• mouthy
    mouthy

This was a very OLD post. Gadget came to visit me many years ago. He got married to his beautiful gal
    Now he & his wife have two kiddies. But he doesnt post any more.Pity they are a wonderful couple.

I sent them a letter to the address I had but it came back ( not at that address )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit