Saltbaehovah Be Like...

by freemindfade 14 Replies latest social humour

• freemindfade
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Yeah, He salted that b***h good and proper. Hoes diss The Lord, ^this^ be happening ...

• waton
    waton

Lot's hand is already for softer tissue. , he is already shunning his judged & condemned wife.

• steve2
    steve2

That is why Scripture says a man will leave his family and marry a salt shaker.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

And to think that they use that story to attack gay people because we're supposed to be immoral.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Depending on your God's level of perversion, things turned out 'great' for Lot! Who needs a pillar of salt when you can have a 'threesome' with your own daughters. Looks like Jehovah has been protecting pedophiles ( if Lots daughters were underage) for a long time...........all the way back to Lot.

• schnell
    schnell

Those daughters obviously had issues after he offered them up for gang rape.

• zeb
    zeb

"he offered them up for gang rape." I never could understand that. Was it incorrectly reported? was it a metaphor? don't know. Just mythoughts.

• smiddy
    smiddy

My mind boggles as to why anybody can still believe in the Bible with stories like these and many other mind boggling scriptures.

I became a JW with having a reverence for the Bible but not knowing much about it (my up bringing)

I thought I was learning about the Bible with JW`s ,how wrong was I.

I have learnt more about the Bible since leaving the JW`s and coming on this site than my 33 years as a JW.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

So... Tony Stark is God?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit