What's your ideal scenario for the fall of the WTBTS?

by doodle-v 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• rocky220
    rocky220

Full FBI investigation of their Database in Patterson ordered by no other than Attorney General John Ashcroft himself, charging WT with conspiracy to obstruct justice.

rocky220 [from the that would totally make my day class]

• Hamas
    Hamas

I would like to see them loose so much money over lawsuits they are unable to carry on. That is it ! Satan has beat Gods Organization ! And I can finally tell the nutters down at the hall ;

I TOLD YOU SO

www.escapethewatchtower.com

• integ
    integ

I like Dwiltshire's scenario

• metatron
    metatron

I like your post, Wilt

Your idea is straight out of the Bible. Read the account about Hushai and Ahithophel - bad advice given deliberately

to bring Absalom's rule crashing down.

The beauty of this is that I can't tell the difference between conscious sabotage and unconsciously bad decisions.

An excellent example occurred when they attempted to lie their way out of disfellowshipping people who take blood.

No sooner did that happen than they were forced to acknowledge that nothing really changed except the word disfellowship

into disassociate. Another example: when they were denying df'ing people for reporting child molestation and simultaneously

df'ing people for whistle blowing on child molestation.

Stupid or just evil?

go figure

metatron

• starScream
    starScream

Well it is really quite simple. They need to taste their medicine. One of their highest crimes in my opinion is that they condemn Christians for not condemning people for simply being in the military.

So my ideal fantasy would be self imposed by the org. The United States is attacked by a somewhat formidable opponent. The Watchtower is still condemning Christianity by saying "You ALL go to war."

So the United States Government negotiates with the enemy that they may harm nothing, encroach no where but go to all the WTS buildings make war on the JWs, plunder their homes, bank accounts, buildings, steal their cars and sell-off all their realestate kill or kidnapp any JW. The US government shall say to the JWs,

"Look, we sure as hell wouldn't want to do something so unchristian as to protect your worthless asses!"

• shamus
    shamus

I wouldn't want revenge... I would like to see their books opened, thier crimes exposed, and a gentle bye-bye to them. There would still be maniacal people who would still follow it...

Oh well. There are still a lot of good people in there, and they need to find out the truth. I wouldn't want them crushed, no more than if I was in the borg and was crushed by "apostates" yelling and screaming "I TOLD YOU SO!!!".

It's pretty difficult not to feel that way, though.

• starScream
    starScream

shamus,

It's not that I want to see violence done to them. All Im saying is let them be hyposcrites for accusing the Government of not going to war to protect them while accusing Christians of going to war to protect them. I would prefer the simple exposure myself but I don't think any amout of exposure would reduce their numbers by more than 75% and even that is probably a stretch.

The situation i came up with was meant as poetic justice. The US can avoid going to war and losing lives by simply not stopping the enemy from overrunning an ORG that condemns it for stopping an enemy with force to begin with. The Government would basically be doing what the ORG tells it that it should do. Not go to war. The ORG has to deal with the reality of what happens to a nation that refuses to protect itself.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

We will see things "unfold" as time goes on.-----Rather quickly too!

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

I'd love to see each and every R+F JW wake up and see the light of who the WT really are. Then a huge uprising amongst the JWs begins, with Kingdom halls, assembly buildings etc being smashed up before a huge onslaught on Brooklyn with the GB (and their minions) having to flee for their lives...................

(It's important to have a dream, isn't it?)

• metatron
    metatron

The most likely scenario is that they gradually go broke.

I really believe they are in more money trouble than many posters think.

I think many of their assets are not marketable in this economy. Try selling

a huge factory in NYC these days. What kind of corporate idiot would move

there? Who wants an assembly hall? For what purpose?

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit