What's your ideal scenario for the fall of the WTBTS?

by doodle-v 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I've seen a few posts where someone states that they want the org to "go to hell" or "burn in hell"

the org has always had a "likely" chain of events for the armegeddon, you know, Babylon the Great being destroyed and by the wild beast and the the wild beast turning on the witnesses, the start of the great tribulation, armegeddon, and then the thousand year reign (or something like that)

so... What would you like to see happen to the org? what is a chain of events that you feel could or would bring about the destruction of the JW religion as we know it?

How about to start: the advent of the internet?

cheers !

doodle-v

• Gerard
    Gerard

An ENRON-like scenario...spiced with sex and all.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

If it can be completely and accurately revealed, how much the WTBTS is worth worldwide.

Cash, stock, property, etc, and what their expenditures are, and what they are used for, and the fact they pay a minimum of taxes, could make for the start of their demise.

Show them up as the business they really are, not the religion they claim to be.

• metatron
    metatron

You asked for ideal?

A angry mob bearing torches and pitchforks drag the Governing Body into the streets and hang them. Wallkill , Paterson and Brooklyn

are blown up and bulldozed. The ground is then sown with salt. Every Watchtower publication is burned or recycled.

Circuit Overseers deny they ever were employed by the Watchtower Society. It's entire existence gets forgotten - except for

a cautionary footnote in sociology textbooks.

metatron

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

meta

I think that scenario would just prove their "We are God's poeple and the proof is that we are persecuted which proves what we have been saying that we really are God's people"

I think that the R&F need to see who their leaders really are. Not the propaganda they are spoon fed but the real truth.

• That would mean full disclosure of the money.
    • It would mean handing over the pedophile list and making it public.
    • It would mean full disclosure of its assets including all its business dealings.
    • It would include full disclosure of who is really running this business
    • It would mean full disclosure of the "sins" in the congregations
    • It would mean the GB steps down and acknowledges its mistakes and out-right lies and deceptions

Unless there is full disclosure the R&F will continue to follow whoever has the best spin

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

spontanious combustion. I have heard that this is very effective the problem is how do you make it work.

• metatron
    metatron

Ah, yes but the post asked for an "ideal" fall!

What I look forward to the most are the unexpected events leading to the

Towers' decline. Defectors, new exposures, reactive measures, etc.

metatron

• jgnat
    jgnat

A World Wide Church of God type of reform. Scroll down to "A Decade of Change".

1. Admission of wrongs.
    2. Stop shunning.
    3. Drop damaging doctrines.
    4. Such a shakeup would cause a dramatic loss of membership and corresponding loss of revenue.
    5. Become smaller, kinder organization.

I don't say "fall", because there will always be some who will not, or cannot leave. The removal of all their supports would be devastating.

• sf
    sf

Obliteration, in every way. EveryThing. With it's own 'smart-bombs'.

Or perhaps a misguided_______________.

How ironic would THAT be?!

sKally, disintegration is the only way klass...you can't save this ROT...NO WAY, NOW HOW...NOW!

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

My Ideal scenerio:

Because of the internet many find out how theyv'e duped by the WT, and so they plot revenge. Such as:

Those that work in the WT legal start giving bad legal advice which puts the WT in more hot water as they make one legal blunder after another due to bad council from a ploting revenge legal department..

Circut and District Overseers start ploting against the Society and slowly deprogram the congregations they service, they write misleading reports back to headquarters, to keep them oblivious to what is happening. Like a snow ball rolling down a snow covered hill, thing keep going from bad to worse.

Due to all this disloyalty from within, many JW and exJW rightly feel angry at the leaders, which causes them to fear for their lives, realizing their scamming days are comming to an end. Bethel starts puting metal detector everywhere due to fear retailiation from disgruntled JW comming out of mind control. The GB and other influential ones have tremendeous fear even in side Bethel, because the tide has turned and everything they touch turns to shit. They are prisoners of fear because even their closest freinds are turning on them they don't know who to trust any more.

Informants turn over information that gets the GB and other top men stiff prison terms for fraud. The JW finally come to see the GB in its real light and no longer have anything good to say about them, instead feel intense disgust when ever they think about these deluded liars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit