How tall are you?

by JH 66 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Often we see pictures of each other on this forum, but often we only see the face and not the rest.

I stand 5' 8" tall barefeet, at 138 lbs naked

So, how tall are you?

C'mon Minimus, make an effort here.

A: According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the average U.S. woman is 5' 3.7 (162 centimeters) tall and weighs 152 pounds (69 kilograms).

By the way, the average U.S. male stands 5' 9.1 tall and weighs 180 pounds

• onacruse
    onacruse

6-6. 255#...all muscle LOL

• blondie
    blondie

Guess which one I am?

Blondie

• Realist
    Realist

blondie,

probably the one in the middle (the one on the right has dark hair and the one on the left looks awfully tall)

for the statistics .... i am 5-11 (in the morning! ) tall and weigh about 160-165 pounds.

• unique1
    unique1

My god, you people are skinny!!! NOT FAIR.

I am 5' 3.5" (Guess right at average)

133 lbs. (only a size 6 though, really!!)

• Celia
    Celia

Ah yes, size does matter around here.... I am a short french woman, 5'2", or 1m54 and weigh 105 to 110 Lbs, depending on the time of the year

My BIL family here in the US has from my first day here to this day made deragoratory comments about my height - first I laughed with them, now I am really tired of it - Size was never an issue in France - people of my generation were not very tall -

• Realist
    Realist

hey Cilia,

size matters only for man!

• shera
    shera

I'm 5'6

I don't weight myself often,one reason is because I lift weights and work out..so I look smaller than what the scale says.So not telling.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

5'3....125 pounds of mostly muscle..I work out 3 times a week and walk 2-3 miles on week-ends.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I am 5 feet even and when I am not taking steroids for the Lupus I weigh 125, with pretty good muscle definition, size 6 jeans. However, last year was one of my 'on' years and the steroids put on about 65 pounds that it takes me a while to get off again. I am working on it.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit