How tall are you?

by JH 66 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    8 foot 2..........

Nephilim!

• shera
    shera

Gessshh,when I was thinner before I had my daughter 2 yrs ago,I was a size 6 to 8 and weighed 155 ponds at 5'6. People were shocked that I weighed that much,they thought I was around 120 pounds. I'm on my way back to being the size I was before.I've been running my butt on the treadmill and biking just about everyday...and weights. Its not as easy as it was,when I was in my 20's to loose weight.

Jh on the other thread about what you would eat is it was your last meal. You must have a super dupper fast metabolism to eat all that and weigh 138 pounds.I would weight 400 pounds if I ate like that.I'm jealous! I have to watch everything I put in my mouth....grrrrrr

• JH
    JH

Shera,

I did gain weight in the last 8 years. Yup a big 8 pounds. I used to weigh only 130 up to about 35 years old. Then up to 138 quite fast. It's because I've been eating 3 or 4 desserts a day on top of what I posted on the other thread. If I let go the desserts, I would plunge down 3 or 4 pounds fast. I know, I done that for a week, no desserts, and I went down a few pounds.

For some reason, I'm eating like a pig since the last few years.

• shera
    shera
    For some reason, I'm eating like a pig since the last few years.

You must have hollow legs or something......

On the serious side,do you think you may have an over active thryoid? Never know...

• JH
    JH

No thryoid problems I went to see the doctor for a check up last year, and he said all is ok. It was only a routine check up. I never go and see doctors. I always feel good. All he said was that I had too many red blood cells. He said go and give blood regularly. I guess that eating too much red meat can do that.

• Englishman
    Englishman

6 feet 2 inches. 15 stone 10lbs.

Built like a whippet.

Englishman.

• shera
    shera

Okies....well thats good your a healthy fella.

• ballistic
    ballistic

6' 1" and 14 stone. And last time any poster here saw me I was 18.5 stone.

• Shakita
    Shakita

I am taller than an oompa loompa...

and shorter than Shaquille O'Neal...

Buy this poster at AllPosters.com!

And......as for the weight part of this post.....I plead the fifth.

Mrs. Shakita

• JH
    JH
    and 14 stone

What do you mean by stone???

I'm lost here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit