BIG TEX & CRUZANHEART -- 20 YEARS TOMORROW!!!! (6/4/83 to 6/4/03)

by cruzanheart 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Gizmo
  • kelpie
    kelpie

Happy Anniversary.

May you spend the next 40 years in each others arms.. happy and contended to be there.

Many happy returns

Love Kim and Rick

• Jesika
    Jesika

Dearest Chris and Nina,

I have known you both since before you were married. I still remember how you two were around each other even then. Always warm and caring to each other, and you both love each other so much even then, that it would make others smile and feel good just being around you two.

I remember being a child and being at you all's house after you did marry, although it was a very trying time for Chris ( I needn't elaberate), I still felt the love that you both had for each other even then. Even though I was very young, I looked forward to going to you all's house, cause I felt something between you two that was missing in my own house and in my heart. I was filled with joy, and felt warm inside just being with you two.

I have tears in my eyes just remembering how you two made me feel when I was around you both. I now know, what I felt from you both was the TRUE meaning of unconditional love. I have a lump in my throat and I am glad I can type this instead of speaking, cause I don't think I can speak at this point.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I made contact with you all again after all these yrs. My heart raced and fluttered when I found you all again!!!! I will never forget the times (my first times) on the computer in you all's house playing Carmen San Diego. It was a small thing, but something that is forever in my memory, good memories.

I just want you two to know, you are an insperation to me, due to the fact that I was privey to info on you all's "goings on" at an early age, but with that, looking back, and finding you again has meant and still means the WORLD TO ME!!

You both have touched a part of me noone else has, and never can or will.

I just hope to have what you two have, and anyone who knows you the way I do, would be VERY PROUD to call you friends.

I admire your parenting and understanding of life, children, love, understanding, true love, and compassion.

Just being around you both makes me happy, and knowing how far you both have come, and the HELL you have both been through, either directly or indirectly, especially cause of how close the pain you all endured was by the hands of my family. You have both given me strength I had forgotten I had inside me.

I have no doubt you both can over come ANYTHING that comes your way.

I wish you a VERY HAPPY anniversary, I just hope I can have what you both have with someone that loves me.

I LOVE YOU BOTH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love and admiration,

Jes

• Angharad
    Angharad

Happy Anniversary Big Tex & Nina !!!!!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Nina and Tex

Congrats

Jesika

Very touching.

Steve

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

To two of the most absolute finest of individuals I have encountered on-line:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

I think the world of you two.

((((((Cruzanheart & Big Tex))))))

• blondie
    blondie

To Big Tex and Cruzanheart

From Blondie and Irreverent

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Happy Anniversary

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Congratulations ! Quite an accomplishment in this day and age. Have a wonderful day.

PS Want some excitement? Go to a hotel this weekend, and crash a wedding party, so you can do some serious dancing. It's great until the ushers figure you out. I guess that's why they call them ushers ! LOL

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Nina & Chris,

Congrats to the both of you!

Just goes to show you that when its right, its right forever! Way to go! I wish you both all the best.

Thunder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit