BIG TEX & CRUZANHEART -- 20 YEARS TOMORROW!!!! (6/4/83 to 6/4/03)

by cruzanheart 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!

Great news.

What have you got planned, anything nice ?!?!?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif

20 Roses for you Anniversary!!!!!!

Congratulations to two wonderful people. Chris and I can't wait to meet you!!!!!

Love, SheilaM

PS Darn it Jesika you made me cry

an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Jesika, that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm going to print out this whole thread and keep it forever. All of you are so sweet to post!!! Thank you!!!

Nina

• ring
    ring

Cool..congrats on 20 years

• Valis
    Valis

That is great! Congrats to two of my favorite people!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• teejay
    teejay

Hey, you two. Think it’ll last?

Personally, I think twenty years is waaay too long to be married to the same person. Nobody is *that* interesting. (j/k)*

But, congrats. My first lasted 13 and I thought that was quite an accomplishment. Anymore, twenty years is forever.

*not really

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Congrats!! I am totally jealous of you two. The hubby and I are just now coming up on anniversary number 2! Anyways, have a great day!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Happy Anniversary to two people with a great capacity for love!

It's so nice you found each other to share that with. It's wonderful that you share it with us here on the board as well. Thanks.

outnfree

• riz
    riz

Congratulations Chris and Nina!! You are two of the sweetest, most genuine people here. I'm very happy that you two found each other.

love, riz

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

MERC'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit