Nobody Knows It But Me

by safe4kids 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• outnfree
    outnfree

I, of course, hardly ever watch TV, so the Chevy Tahoe disclaimer would have gone right over my head.

Nice to 'see' you here, safe4fledglingcoeds, , and have a great trip!

Love,

out

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dana,

Why do I worry about people with they get pensive like this? But surely you are OK with friends and family around.

You are OK, aren't you?

Steve

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Dana,

I'm stuck at work and don't have your e-mail addy. Also, I can't PM you here because of this old clunky 'puter I'm using! <sheesh>

Please e-mail me so I can reply!

Love ya,

j2bf

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

*Waves back at Brummie* How YOU doin'?

LOL @ Irongland...ewwwwww!

Hi Little Witch, your son has good taste I love this poem too

Hey rocketman, nice to see ya. This poem makes me think of the beach, for some reason.

Yo ((((Brenda))))

safe4fledglingcoeds

LOLOL

((((((Steve))))) I'm ok, thanks. Pensive, eh? Hmmm. You know, you're a guy...you aren't supposed to be too perceptive!

(((((Joy))))

I'm LOL at myself for not getting it sooner. Sorry!

Dana

• Angharad
    Angharad

Nice poem (((((((Dana))))))

Good to see you !

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun
    Sometimes, travel is a state of mind, rather than being. The journey, and not the destination, is the most important aspect. I have to say thank you to the people who have contributed to my journey; lessons learned may be difficult and painful at times, but perhaps all the more valuable. I wish us all good luck on our individual paths; may the skies be clear and our sails be full.

What a beautiful sentiment. I love that poem, but what you said is just as--if not more--insightful. Thanks for sharing the poem and your thoughts!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Thanks for the hugs, (((((((Harry)))))

Orbiting, thanks for your kind words It was sweet of you to take the time to post.

Sorry for the delay in responding; I went to the beach for a couple of days Funny thing about that poem...I'm not a big fan of poetry, normally, but there's just something about it that speaks to me. I'm glad that others enjoyed it too

Dana

• Brummie
    Brummie

*waves @ safe4kids*

Welcome back from the beach, I guess those nudest beaches get a lot of attention dont they? Hope you enjoyed it.

Brummie (starting a rumour class)

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

*waves back at the Brummeister*

Shhhhh, you weren't supposed to tell! BTW...did ya get those beach pics I sent ya??

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit